• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Readers and Writers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*nonchalantly walks in now that she's on her own account* Finally! I've been stalking this, but I thought it had died. Somebody used a phoenix down! I'm gonna see about getting a couple temps up, but it might take a little time. You know me Bone; notorious procrastinator when it comes to the temps. But even including that, expect to see a Reader and a Writer from me.

Dark Drive

Awards
*nonchalantly walks in now that she's on her own account* Finally! I've been stalking this, but I thought it had died. Somebody used a phoenix down! I'm gonna see about getting a couple temps up, but it might take a little time. You know me Bone; notorious procrastinator when it comes to the temps. But even including that, expect to see a Reader and a Writer from me.

I have a complete Hoard of Phoenix Down. ^^

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*is too tired to keep her eyes open anymore* Iz gonna stalk conversation on here tomorrow. Is hitting the sack, and so is Skitty. 'Night peeps! *looks at the cat trying to fall asleep on her arm* Skitty, your bed is just across the hall. Goodnight, Kitty.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
you captured the attention of a veteran Bonechill I might put up a template tonight

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
:D
Yay.

Just returned from my small absence of the computer, so i shall read le temps that are up.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
not if I have anything to say about it NEWBODY! PLATINUM RPER SHINRA IS JOINING TOO!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Woah first template. and not a bad one too. Well, I assume Bone chose Sydney due to the fact it probably the best city of Australia, and because Bone and I both live here in Australia.
Well, I approve the template. Since this has now got one template, I better finish mine too. FYI, I'm a Reader.

You forget I have never left Australia in my life.
All templates so far are approved.

Dark Drive

Awards
I've never left Aus either, and i've only been on a plane twice. My Family Friend had gotten really bad burns which he hasn't healed from, so we went and saw him in Perth.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
*realises that this roleplay shall be awesome when ready.*
*Then realises I need to make a temp*
*Suddenly realises good computer is at mum's*
Phooey.

Oh god I am hungry.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
The reader
Name- Renn Gurski
Age- 19
Gender- Austin Powers' necklace Baby?
Personality- Smart and kind although he can get pretty sarcastic if you piss him off. He has a strong sense of right and wrong and he's considered one of the elder Readers, Some call him 'older brother' because he tends to look after everyone. He tends to hide his true feelings for the good of everyone else...
Appearance- resainewindsquall by *Psycho-Aliz on deviantART
Weapons- Browsing deviantART and
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/4/4e/GenjiShield.jpg

Symbol- ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting exact mark and exact place on his right hand
Biography- Born and raised by his parents until he was 7 when the Screamers found out his parents helped hide Readers and Writers. He escaped with some of the refugees and soon started taking responsiblilty for everyone.
After the escape Renn encountered an orphaned Writer named Fantine Snow, Although younger than Renn by two years, Renn took her on as his partner and they started taking care of the other orphans as well as some of the other Readers and writers

Last edited:

Dark Drive

Awards
The Reader-

Name- Kite

Age- 14

Gender- .................Boy, duh.

Personality- A bit shy and quiet once, he learned to become stronger as he grew up with Swift. He took her courage and made it into something of his own, and helped with a few raids against the Screamers. He was recently caputured, and got out with the help of Swift. He has a crush on her.

Appearance- Short boy with short brown hair and green/olive eyes. He looks a bit frail, and no matter how much he eats, he's still skinny. Swift thinks it's generic.

Weapon- He has a tall staff he stole in his great escape from his cell.

Reading- Medium Reading.

Biography- His parents were killed, but one of the orphans found him as a newborn in the burning wreckage of his house when they searched for food. One day, Swift found him reading her runes in the library and he summoned a small flame into the palm of his hand. Right then they knew how close they were, and began to grow strong together.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Writer

Name-
Vincent (Vince) Gardnal

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Personality- Vincent is one of those people that you would be glad to have on your side, since his strategic mind is nothing but extroadinary. He measures the speed, stamina and raw strength of the people he is put up against in combat, making sure he knows a possible way to take them down without them getting to do it first.
He is very protective of his Reader, alongside any of his friends. If he and some others are attacked by Screamers he would be the first one to fight back.
Vince only completely trusts Readers, Writers and his parents. Other people are often met with a fake friendliness.
Yet, with all this, Vince is still a kid. He'll joke around, laugh, chat and lend a hand to anyone that is in need, except for a Screamer os somebody that just looks really untrustworthy.

Appearance- Vince doesn't particularily like to wear anything fancy, he prefers simple clothing. His cold blue eyes match his pale white skin, and are then joined by his medium-length brown hair, which is spiked.
Next he wears a dark-blue shirt, short-sleeved and very plain it doesn't look like much. On Vince's hands are black fingerless gloves, covering his palms.
He wears black jeans with a standard brown belt, which is half covered by the bottom of Vince's shirt.
Lastly, Vince wears black running shoes. There's really not much to say about them.

Weapons-
Main: Vince's main weapon is a katana. It sports a metre long blade and blue hilt, yet practically weighs nothing. So Vince uses only uses his right hand to wield it, keeping his left in his pocket, and still packing some damage. It is in a sheath attatched to Vincent's back.
Secondary: His next weapon is a throwing knife, the blade is covered in a poison that slows down the movement of the targets limbs. It stays in a small black sheath attatched to Vince's belt.

Symbol- Vincent's unique symbol is located on the back of his right hand, under his glove.

Biography- Vincent's childhood was peaceful, his family lived in a house on the outskirts of Adelaide and the neighbourhood was quite peaceful. Everyday was normal, and Vince preferred it that way.
He would spend his days either using his katana to chop the branches off of trees in the backyard, being at school, or taking Karate lessons. He learned many things at school, especially about Readers. He was a Writer, and a brilliant one at that, but he needed a partner.

One day he got one.

At the age of fifteen Vince met his partner, Tomas. It was a dark day when it happened, Vincent was surrounded by Screamers and the like, about to be killed. In a last ditch effort he lashed out and chained in massive attacks on the Screamers, when his Reader arrived. Together they killed the Screamers, and became official partners since.
They flew to New York, Vincent had nothing of importance in Adelaide anymore, since his family was dead. He wasn't sure about Tomas, but the duo went to New York.

Now they are on a mission, joined by others they are the Runic Company, and are currently in New York. They wait at the Airport, ready to fly to Sydney.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back