• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:CoM question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku/Sora-Rule

RE:CoM question

The talented voice cast from the North American releases of KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II return to breathe new life into the beloved characters

this is from gamestop.com, under they're features for the game, does anyone know if it's true? If not I really hope it is released soon

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: CoM question

This is the wrong section...
It needs to go to the RE:CoM section.

But no, so far there is only about. 3 or 4 cast members that are so far confirmed to be in Re:CoM for the US.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Most likley, some of the same voices will apear. I doubt SE(diney, whatever) will go and change most of the voices. then again, this game was made earlier, while Sora was younger. Some of the people's voices from the voice cast of KH/KH2 must have changed. I don't know what they'll do.:huh:

A

Audo

Yes, Square-Enix themselves have said that.
Square-Enix Press Release said:
The talented voice cast from the North American releases of KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II, including David Gallagher and Haley Joel Osment, return to breathe new life into the beloved characters

Though, the only ones to have been confirmed by name are Haley Joel Osment (Sora) and David Gallagher (Riku).
Quinton Flynn (Axel) has also hinted he was asked back. But odds are that the regulars will be back, along with newly hired actors for Vexen, Lexeaus, Zexion, Larxene and Marluxia.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Yeah. It's true. =/

one wing angel

I wonder do you think the voice of ansem will return? and if he does would that be a good thng or would you want someone else? I'm just curious as to others opinions *his name escapes me right now*

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

I wonder do you think the voice of ansem will return? and if he does would that be a good thng or would you want someone else? I'm just curious as to others opinions *his name escapes me right now*

Most likely.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

well the only voices that we have to really worry about are

Sora's Donalds Goofys, the organization members, Diz, Namine, Mickey and Riku I don't think I'm missing anyone. Its not like we need to worry about the Disney levels this time around. I'm sure they'll do fine, and

does any one know if the same person will be doing Namine, I think she did pretty good.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Sora's Donalds Goofys, the organization members, Diz, Namine, Mickey and Riku I don't think I'm missing anyone. Its not like we need to worry about the Disney levels this time around. I'm sure they'll do fine

ansem too I want Billy Zane to return but u don't have to worry about disney characters, cuz if u look up vids on youtube, all the cutscenes in the disney worlds r bubble words

does any one know if the same person will be doing Namine, I think she did pretty good.[/QUOTE]

I just said that I hope brittany snow returns for Namine,

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Hopefully All the original VAs from KH1 will reprise their rolls.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The talented voice cast from the North American releases of KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II return to breathe new life into the beloved characters

this is from gamestop.com, under they're features for the game, does anyone know if it's true? If not I really hope it is released soon

Yep. But only in between hallways, Twilight town and Destiny Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back