• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Re:COM) Leveling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalmaru

I'm starting a new game on my RE:COM and i was wondering how i should spread my stats for building powerful decks, but having a lot of health at the same time with all the sleights

anybody got some ideas?

keybladealex

Just take all the health levels with CP added every three levels. After you have max health. Grab all the sleights. Then you can level up the CP. So:

HP
HP
CP
HP
HP
CP...until you reach max health.

Take all sleights with next few levels.
CP for the rest.

Shaelyx

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I didn't really have an order of leveling up. I just leveled up in the way I needed my stats to be.

Like...uh, I think I needed to be stronger for one of the Riku fights, so I went back to the previous world and just leveled up, choosing to increase my attack stats.

urr. yeah.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Just take all the health levels with CP added every three levels. After you have max health. Grab all the sleights. Then you can level up the CP. So:

HP
HP
CP
HP
HP
CP...until you reach max health.

Lol i did the opposite. Mine was (ability when aviliable) Cp, cp, hp and repeat. Health really isnt tht important if you have the right cards in your deck (like cures etc).

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Basically its all in what you need. If you find yourself getting beat up more, go for more health. If not, go with CP or ability and further your card collection and sleights, CP is also good if you need more cure cards in your deck though.

KHearts35

Lol i did the opposite. Mine was (ability when aviliable) Cp, cp, hp and repeat. Health really isnt tht important if you have the right cards in your deck (like cures etc).

lol that's what I do. but I add more cure cards so it would be easier in battle. I don't usually focus on other magics unless I need sleight moves (fire raid, ice raid, lethal flame, ect.)

Gram

Banned
Awards
I just level up my hp and cp, don't even worry about sleghts.

baconbits

I just level up my hp and cp, don't even worry about sleghts.

Do you mean don't worry about sleights all together??

If so,

Wtf are you talking about? Sleights are essential. Not to mention they complete the game and make it more fun imo

Riku191

i dont even use sleights lol i just lvled hp n cp threw in as much 7-9 cards as possible and whooped everyone rofl

D

Deleted member 36435

HP
HP
CP
HP
HP
CP
HP
HP
CP

and then the sleights every time they're available.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Do you mean don't worry about sleights all together??

If so,

Wtf are you talking about? Sleights are essential. Not to mention they complete the game and make it more fun imo
I like the added difficulty of not using sleights.
U should try on proud it took me 17 long friggin hours.

i dont even use sleights lol i just lvled hp n cp threw in as much 7-9 cards as possible and whooped everyone rofl
my deck is mostly attack cards lvl 6-9,
4 cure cards,
the ogie bogie and vexen enemy cards,
somtimes 2-3 potions
and 4-5 Zero cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back