• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE: CoM Enemy Cards?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

RE: CoM Enemy Cards?

Does anyone know if there's a way to make heartless drop there enemy cards? Or at least make there be a higher chance of dropping the enemy card? Or is there nothing I can do about it and it's completely based on luck?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: CoM Enemy Cards?

I used Looming Darkness in Hollow Bastion and I got like seven enemy cards in that one room.

It could have just been a coincidence, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Xearual from Aet

You must be sure that you break multiple cards, or that's how I did it, and your enemies cards must be strong, nothing too small, that's why almighty darkness works well. Also be sure to go back to each world with Treasure Cards to get cards like Roxas and Xemnas.

World Rewards Cards:
I found Xemnas in World 3,which was Wonderland for me, he blocks out enemy combination's after the enemies second blow. Meaning the first hit is the only one that does any damage. This effect lasts for 3 Reloads.

Roxas was in Twilight Town, his card doubles your attack power for each attack card for 20 attacks.

I found Luxord on the Destiny Islands, he allows you to break enemy cards with any card, EX:your enemy throws out a 9, you play a 1 card and it is able to break it.

I found Xaldin in Monstro Floor 4, whenever your hit for three hit, you do Aero damage to your enemies.

You can also get Zexion from a Calm Bounty in Destiny Islands.

Tip for Key To Rewards: Keep killling enemies in Castle Oblivion Level 13, you're more likely to find them there than anywhere.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Just fight around.

giggleyroxas

Tip for Key To Rewards: Keep killling enemies in Castle Oblivion Level 13, you're more likely to find them there than anywhere.

YOU LIAR!!!

Just kidding, GOSH!!!

Seriously though, the best place to find Key to Rewards is in Atlantica.

But I think he/she's talking about normal enemy cards.

In which case, you should equip a special Ability Card.

Tis' called LUCK!!!

PhantomSora14

for some reason, i have gotten most of my key to rewards cards right at the "unknown room" on the 13th floor, especially from the red nocturne directly to the right. i got like 4 from him.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

To add to Lifes, Teeming Darkness does well too.

There's a specific description of what map cards do what in the original, which is how I got all the enemy cards in the GBA game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back