• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE: COM Controller problems anybody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
RE: COM Controller problems anybody?

ok. so today i finally have he time to sit down and FINALLY play the game. but BAM!

so i havent played ps2 in a while, and it turns out my PS2 dualshock2 controller is busted. no biggie. i have 2 other ps1 controllers, but it seems i cant play the game with a ps1 controller (even tho i tried out 3 other games with a ps1 controller and they work fine!)!
does anyone know if this is how it just is or do i have a busted game?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: COM Controller problems anybody?

It's just the software on certain games, I think. It's nothing "wrong" with the game, as such

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Its the Controller. I dont think you can play it with a PS1 controller. You might have to go out and get another PS2 controller.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com

so i have to go buy a ps2 controller to play the stupid game because this game out of the tons ive played is not compatable with a ps1 analog controller?

can someone do me a favor and try out teh game with a ps1 controller if possible?

Lancelot

Awards

I've got plenty of PS2 games that won't work with a PS1 controller, mainly Star Wars Battlefront I and II, so just trust us when we say this

Reika Noko

Forever lurking

That seems like such a waste after starting it. At least get halfway through or something close...

Lancelot

Awards

-_- you might as well keep the game, geez.

OneWingedAngel45

KH games have never supported ps1 controllers. Just get a new controller they aren't that expensive anymore.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

so i have to go buy a ps2 controller to play the stupid game because this game out of the tons ive played is not compatable with a ps1 analog controller?

can someone do me a favor and try out teh game with a ps1 controller if possible?
I just did it for you. PS1 controllers don't work with this game. In fact it should say it on the back of your box.

You need a PS2 controller. You can get a brand new 1st party wireless controller from walmart for 20 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back