• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:coded in Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

For The King

Re: coded in Nintendo Power

I am thinking it's going to be a holiday release if anything, I see it being released this year. I don't think we'll have to wait too long after Japan.

DeathByKeyblade

just wondering if you guys are having trouble with the Nintendo Power site. It takes forever to load on my computer and it still shows the sonic colours cover.

Rob Diablo

That works perfectly for me if it's like two months after BbS because I'm planning on playing them in order after I get BbS and that'll give me about enough time to save up for Re: coded! :D

Silent hero_

Awards

Yeah, same here. It's the perfect timing for us fans, seeing how Re:coded ties in with BBS.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

just wondering if you guys are having trouble with the Nintendo Power site. It takes forever to load on my computer and it still shows the sonic colours cover.

I'm not having any loading issues with the site, but the featured article posted is the July edition; the one with the Sonic cover. I guess I must've got my subscription early. :p

raycat27_2003

Awards

I'm not having any loading issues with the site, but the featured article posted is the July edition; the one with the Sonic cover. I guess I must've got my subscription early. :p
I think that once the magazine's released to the public, then they'll put it on the website. I don't know.

popcornlion

s1eyeballsPersonally I think it'll be in 2011, I just can't see it come right after BBS
The gap between Japanese and American BBS was like 8 Months
They said does that mean teh release day was on the horizon,
does that mean Far or Close

Key

Exile
Awards

YUS!! I know what to put on my christmas liiiist~! XD

I REEEEEEALLY hope for a November-December release date. that would make a lot of people happy :D

Awards

Well seeing as they mentioned KH3d when talking of developers who would have titles ready at launch, one can only hope

3D won't be a launch title. Nomura already confirmed that it will be at next year's E3. The 3DS comes out in March.

So will there be voice actors?

Of course there will be. The game has cutscenes.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

KH 3DS will probably be out when they release the 3DS lite :D

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I would like to believe you but it doesn't make a lot of business sense to release two games so close together. Why would they release BbS in September and then release Re:coded two months later? I just definitely don't see it coming to the west until January at the earliest.

I imagine a DS game is easier to localize than a PSP game because they are smaller. Days only took 4 months to localize after the release in Japan. And re:coded is already in development for NA so, logic points to a release this year.

KeybladeCounsel said:
So will there be voice actors?

Coded had cutcenes with voice actors, but very few (like 8 or 9). Re:coded is already confirmed to have more, because it's a DS title (probably the amount Days had). So yes, there is voice acting.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Coded has cutscenes before and after (and sometimes in the middle) of every episode, pretty much. It seemed like more than Days, but Days really spread them thin.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Coded has cutscenes before and after (and sometimes in the middle) of every episode, pretty much. It seemed like more than Days, but Days really spread them thin.

Days really only had Cutscenes for the major stuff. There were like 50 of them though, I think. Just some at the beginning, very few in the middle, then a crap load at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back