• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:coded in Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
RE:coded in Nintendo Power

With Nomura's announcement of RE:coded taking place just a few weeks ago, it kind of surprised me to find that Nintendo Power had already published an article regarding this new game in the August edition of their maganzine. I've taken the liberty of posting it for you below:

Heart Transplant

Sora, Mickey, and company return to DS in Kingdom Hearts RE:coded.

Because you can never have too much Kingdom Hearts goodness, Square Enix is bringing its popular Disney-themed action-RPG series back to DS with Kingdom Hearts RE:coded. An enhanced remake of a game previously available on Japanese cell phones, the adventure focuses on a mysterious message that appears in Jiminy Cricket's journal, and a digitized Sora who explores "datascapes" that re-create many of the famous Kingdom Hearts locales. In typical Kingdom Hearts fashion, the complex story doesn't make a lot of sense, but it provides a fine excuse to bash enemies with your Keyblade and revisit places such as Destiny Islands, Traverse Town, Agrabah (from Aladdin), Olympus Coliseum (from Hercules), and Wonderland (from Alice in Wonderland). Although the environments are familiar, don't expect a straight-up rehash; new puzzle blocks that populate the worlds add a twist to the formula. Square Enix promises that the DS version features controls that are vastly superior to those of the original cell-phone game, along with an enhanced battle system and all-new gameplay content. As of press time, the game does not have a release date.

Source: Nintendo Power

αsiя

space coke
Re: coded in Nintendo Power

Nomura said we won't we wait that long for the release for Re:coded. I assume that Re:coded will be released in November-December for us.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Well I hope we get the game soon. Can't wait for more. :)

Fortissimo

Nice find, and thanks for it! Glad we get to go back to wonderland.

αsiя;5127440 said:
Nomura said we won't we wait that long for the release for Re:coded. I assume that Re:coded will be released in November-December for us.

I read somewhere, either an article or interview (it's somewhere on here) that we would be getting it for the holiday season.

Suzuku

I really don't see Re:coded being released before spring next year considering that BbS is coming out in September. It might be coming out fall or winter this year for Japan, but certainly not the US or PAL.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I really don't see Re:coded being released before spring next year considering that BbS is coming out in September. It might be coming out fall or winter this year for Japan, but certainly not the US or PAL.

They are already working on the english verions. We have english screens and an english trailer already. English version already in development = Release in America this year.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

i really hope do, then they can get to work on other projects.

αsiя

space coke

No it's going to be released here this year, if not then the farthest will be January. Nomura clearly said we won't have to wait.

tacochance

I think Nomura is planning on doing a simulatenious release in Japan and America, most games used to do that, Silent Hill (From Konami, in Japan) ussually releases in America before Japan. I think if anything it'll just be a week or two after the release date that we get it, I'm hoping we get it arround October, that way after I beat BBS I'll have something to do, then I can work on getting them beaten 100% before I get my 3DS, and hopefully 3D will be a launch title, and the 3DS will have a simultaneous worldwide release date like the original DS console. 8D

TehSoulCookie

I think Nomura is planning on doing a simulatenious release in Japan and America, most games used to do that, Silent Hill (From Konami, in Japan) ussually releases in America before Japan. I think if anything it'll just be a week or two after the release date that we get it, I'm hoping we get it arround October, that way after I beat BBS I'll have something to do, then I can work on getting them beaten 100% before I get my 3DS, and hopefully 3D will be a launch title, and the 3DS will have a simultaneous worldwide release date like the original DS console. 8D

This would be amazing. I would love Nomura if he did this. :D

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

heart transplant?

o__0

it's gonna come out after BBS for sure.. if not people who re:coded here will be like:

what? rescue who? who's that hot blue-haired chick? she's hot! mm who's that guy? omg that guy looks JUST LIKE ROXAS

once they finish playing the game. lol.

robertexe

Yep this game will be out for this holiday season. Nomura said that this game was reward for NA fans and so the english version began developement first

Suzuku

They are already working on the english verions. We have english screens and an english trailer already. English version already in development = Release in America this year.

αsiя;5127490 said:
No it's going to be released here this year, if not then the farthest will be January. Nomura clearly said we won't have to wait.
I would like to believe you but it doesn't make a lot of business sense to release two games so close together. Why would they release BbS in September and then release Re:coded two months later? I just definitely don't see it coming to the west until January at the earliest.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

^ So they would maximize profits from KH fans? A game is a game. Money is money. And since re:coded kinda ties with BBS why not

thesupersakura

Shoot I hope for a November-January release. I think that'd be perfect for many US fans. I'm going to 100% BbS and that will take me awhile especially since I am quite busy with other games. Hopefully it'll be around Christmas, great present for many fans this year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back