• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Re: Chain of Memories

Yeah I just read that now. Thats great news! But what about Europe...lets see now.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Just heard about it when I was watching Attack of the Show.
Finally and a good thing to keep some of us busy for a little while.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

We... don't...know...yet.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

They're just trying to swindle us for more money. D:< The bastards are probably going to try and sell them off seperately at like 50$ a pop. We all know that RE:CoM was to short to be considered it's own game.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

No Iz cursed before him. >.> I cannot be controlled Bwahahaha! >:3

No but in all seriousness, this is stupid. The only reason they're doing this is to try to weasel more money out of us. D:< I got both games including shipping and handling for 40$ on ebay! Brand new! D:<

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Why Just RE: COM? RE:COM and FM+ were a set. :holds up game:

They're just trying to swindle us for more money. D:< The bastards are probably going to try and sell them off seperately at like 50$ a pop. We all know that RE:CoM was to short to be considered it's own game.

*shrugs* FM+ will never be released outside of JP unless the SE board wants the world to end. jk OR AM I? After all, Nomura was thinking about an international release but the SE board was all ACCESS DENIED!

It's best just to be thankful we even get the remake AND in English too.
Even if they did release them separately (which they wouldn't as they will keep FM+), at least we're getting Re:CoM for about $30.

As for CoM being short...*limps to the side and drools* I haven't even finished the game yet *is a stick in the sand* Though it is short, at least Re:CoM should tide us over for a while before the riots break out for the next three come. o_O

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I'm betting they're only doing this to ease the fan's impatience. It's probably going to take longer thanwhat they're saying is the release date for BBS, and the others.

RE:CoM is short but sweet and don't be ashamed, most people haven't even heard of it. :3 Well....not on here obviously. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back