• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Chain of Memories VA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMaker

Re:Chain of Memories VA

Well I was thinking to way back when, when they were looking and auditioning for voice actors, now it turns out it was in fact for the port of Re:Chain of Memories. I was just wondering out of all the well known Voice Actors or any known VA, who do you think would fit for those Org.Members who didn't have voices up til now.

I think Alessandro Juliani would be perfect for Zexion, FYI he is the english voice actor for L in DeathNote. You may also know him from Battlestar Galactica.

I can't think of anyone for Larxene, but I think the person who does the voice Kallen Kozuki on Code Geass would be ok.

EDIT:Technically I can put in this area since it is a future release for us and only the in game timeline would dismiss it. But then you have to think about the fact that Chainf of Memories already came out to US, but technically Re:CoM is new.

Last edited:

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Re: Chain of Memories VA

Well I was thinking to way back when, when they were looking and auditioning for voice actors, now it turns out it was in fact for the port of Re:Chain of Memories. I was just wondering out of all the well known Voice Actors or any known VA, who do you think would fit for those Org.Members who didn't have voices up til now.

I think Alessandro Juliani would be perfect for Zexion, FYI he is the english voice actor for L in DeathNote. You may also know him from Battlestar Galactica.

I can't thinl of anyone for Larzene, but I think the person who does the voice Kallen Kozuki on Code Geass would be ok.

Larxene: Angelina Jolie OH YAH!

KeyMaker

lol. That's actualy pretty good. What can't she do!?

Awards

I think it would be more likely if they were to cast English dub anime voice actors.

Vexen = Paul Eiding
Lexaeus = Fred Tatasciore
Zexion = Steve Staley
Marluxia = Liam O'Brien
Larxene = Bettina Bush

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Liam's O'Brien (Gaara's voice I think) would indeed be a good choice for Zexion. Beside, he already did the voice of a character fighting with a book.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Marluxia-Don LaFontaine
Larxene-Ashley Tisdale
Lexaeus-Mattew Rose
Zexion-Liam O'Brien
Vexen-Michael Jackson (lol)

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

The voice actors will more than likely be people who have acted on Disney before. Or perhaps maybe from the Final Fantasy series. *shrugs*

Zexion - Zac Effron -God I hate that Ess Oh Bee-

Lexaeus - The principal dude from Kim Possible... also Joe in family guy... and hymmie in Get Smart. Him. -Like the first one, hope not-

Vexen - Will Friedle -Boy Meets world, Kim Possible [Batman Beyond for me, but that wasn't disney. XD]

Marluxia - What's his Cyclops from Enchanted. -Laser beam eye guy sining'. Fun, fun.-

Larxene - Finally. Our sexy little sadonymph. ... ... ... Miley Cyrus. She's got the best of both worlds, baby.

XDDDDD

In all seriousness, I cannot begin to imagine what Disney will pull out of their asses for the voice actors, but hopefully it is better than my above list.

-Made this list just to be as random as possible. WAS NOT SERIOUS.-

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk

Vexen - Paul Eiding. (Hojo's bright haired twin yeah.)
Lexaus - Steve Blum? (Vincents voice would fit him, for me.)
Zexion - My favourite member needs a good voice so I don't know. Last time I was in a thread like this I just said Yuri Lowenthal. (Or how it's spelled.)
Marluxia - Crispin Freeman.
Larxene - ??? I don't know.

Cissy

Bronze Member

At first I was rather "eh" about Liam doing Zexion's voice, but after realizing that he did the voice of a main character in P3, I resigned. He probably will anyway, what with he voicing the ENG Garra.

I'm not sure for the other characters...I'm not very learned when it comes to anime VA's, unfortunately.

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Who is Crispin Freeman anyway? I don't recognise him, and his name reminds me of chocolate crispie cakes O_O.

-- Andy

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Marluxia - Crispin Freeman.

It could, but I fear the actor wouldn't fit Marluxia.
If ever they do that,they can always take Paul Eiding's voice the one who did Hojo's voice (what they'll most likely do anyway), though they'll never reach the level of Vexen's japanese voice.

XIII's follower

Vexen- Paul Eiding (same as Prof. Hojo)
Lexaeus- Fred Tatasciore (Loz from Advent Children)
Zexion- Johnny Yung Bosch (Nero from DMC3 and Lelouch from Code Geass)
Larxene- Not sure. Either Tara Platt (Temari from Naruto and Caster from F/S N), Kate Higgins (Sakura from naruto and C.C. from Code Geass), or Tiffany Grant (Asuka langley Soryu from Neo Genesis; both characters have the same japanese actor.)
Marluxia- Dave Whittenberg (Yazoo from Advent Children and Kakashi from Naruto)

P.S. Crispin Freeman does the voices for Togusa from Ghost In the Shell, Siegfried from Soul Calibur, Baldur from Too Human, Itachi Uchiha and Ebisu from Naruto, Rude from Advent Children and Crisis Core, and Setzer and Will Turner from Kingdom Hearts 2. I hope that helps, Nintandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back