• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Chain of Memories VA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takfloyd

Re: Chain of Memories VA

Paul Eiding = Vexen, that much is a fact.

REASONING:

We all know that Vexen=Hojo just as much as Axel=Reno. Vexen's Japanese voice is the same as Hojo's. Axel's is the same as Reno's. Axel's is the same as Reno's in English as well. Ergo, Paul Eiding will be Vexen since he's Hojo.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

If the Re:COM rumors turn out to be true, then Sora should be voiced by someone younger than Haley Joel Osment; the same goes for all of the other characters who have had a significant age change between KH1 and 2.
As for the Organization, I think the following quote from a thread similar to this one will suffice.
I'm pretty sure that Paul Eiding would voice Vexen, and he fits the role as well, so I'm not complaining. I think Tay Zonday should voice Marluxia, just to give him an unfitting voice like in the Japanese version. If not, then maybe Martin Short. I don't know why, but it seems to me that he'd be a pretty good voice actor for him. Brittney Spears should voice Larxene, seeing that they're equally as messed up. Josh Turner should voice Lexaeus, and Zexion should be voiced by.....any emo off the street.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

P.S. Crispin Freeman does the voices for Togusa from Ghost In the Shell, Siegfried from Soul Calibur, Baldur from Too Human, Itachi Uchiha and Ebisu from Naruto, Rude from Advent Children and Crisis Core, and Setzer and Will Turner from Kingdom Hearts 2. I hope that helps, Nintandy.

You forgot Albedo from Xenosaga where he does his most crazy performance. So crazy that I see only Vexen fitting for it, though there's Hojo's voice good for him too. I guess Freeman could also voices Zexion to some extent, and put Liam O'Brien for Marluxia.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

To be honest, the people who made the "Ha!" and "Ouch!" sounds in the game for the GBA should do it. They originally did it, so why shouldn't they do the actual characters?? :idea:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Larxene needs a cute, girlish voice.
And Zexion needs a sexy voice. Hmm...

Cissy

Bronze Member

Marluxia needs a slightly deep, yet youthful voice that's smooth.
Vexen...well. The guy who did Hojo would do, s'pose.
And I agree with Raz that Zexion needs a sexy voice. :3

Awards

The only one I remember deciding on was:

Larxene - Pat Carrol

Takfloyd

You know, the guy who did Joshua in TWEWY would be an awesome Zexion.

Khaki45

Well I was thinking to way back when, when they were looking and auditioning for voice actors, now it turns out it was in fact for the port of Re:Chain of Memories. I was just wondering out of all the well known Voice Actors or any known VA, who do you think would fit for those Org.Members who didn't have voices up til now.

I think Alessandro Juliani would be perfect for Zexion, FYI he is the english voice actor for L in DeathNote. You may also know him from Battlestar Galactica.

I can't think of anyone for Larxene, but I think the person who does the voice Kallen Kozuki on Code Geass would be ok.

EDIT:Technically I can put in this area since it is a future release for us and only the in game timeline would dismiss it. But then you have to think about the fact that Chainf of Memories already came out to US, but technically Re:CoM is new.

Ugh...fandom....I doubt theyd get that guy...

Awards

Might as well get this over with.

Larxene - Eartha Kitt
Lexaeus - Patrick Warburton
Marluxia - Alan Rickman
Vexen - Billy Crystal
Zexion - LazyMuffin

<3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Ew, no. Ashley Tisdale is amazingly hot, but her voice would just not fit Larxene's badassery.
D:

She looks like a mouse.

Anyway, I think Kristen Bell would be a good Larxene.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

She looks like a mouse.

She seems more like a weasel to me, but they're both in the Rodentia family.
Anyways, I think that either Lindsay Lohan or Chris Crocker should voice Larxene.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

She seems more like a weasel to me, but they're both in the Rodentia family.
Anyways, I think that either Lindsay Lohan or Chris Crocker should voice Larxene.

I was totally gonna say a ferret or a stoat or something.
NO. Larxene has a cute voice, not a crack-whore or freak of nature voice. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back