• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate Their Chances: Back on Hiatus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 64: The Muppets/Killing off Main Character(s) Villains or Heroes in KH3

The Muppets
Chance:
50% Ever since Disney acquired the property a few years ago, they've really been putting it to use. I could definitely see a world appearing in KH.
Want: 60% I think this would be great as a mini-game world, personally. And I'd take it over Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, etc.

Nominations:
Mary Poppins x2
Meet the Robinsons x3

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 64: The Muppets/Killing off Main Character(s) Villains or Heroes in KH3

Concept

Chance 76%: Yes. Someone definitely is gonna die -- one of the bad guys. But if the question would say 'Killing off Heroes' I'd definitely say more like 28%-ish?

Want 100%: I want some good guys to die. Just for the sake of the game being more dark, tbh...

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

World
Chance: 0%
Want: 0%
As much as I like Shiver my Timbers...

Concept
Chance: 95%
Want: 100%
If villains count they have to kill someone of

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Abstaining from world.

Concept
Chance: 50%
Killing them dead? Like, "dead" dead, where the character cannot corporeally return ever again? I doubt that would happen to most of the characters, because come on, this is Kingdom Hearts. So what's with the 50? Because this is the finale of the Xehanort saga, and the end of a saga usually culminates with vanquishing the villain.

I'd like someone to kill this old goat, please. Doesn't even need to be dark and edgy, I just want him reduced to the point where he won't ever be able to personally threaten all of existence ever again.

I'd prefer it if they avoided death with the heroes, though. About half the cast has already been dealt the "fate worse than death" card anyways, and I'd like a happy ending for once. Killing off protagonists would turn it all bittersweet again.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 63: Dwarf Woodlands (Snow White)/Thor Summon

300px-The_Muppets_logo.svg.png

tumblr_inline_muu5tcXrff1s7zk5x.jpg
Can i just say this is absolutely hilarious

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Duuuude, Axel's "death" is no laughing matter!

I think it is. He dies from using a powerful attack.... Even though Sora has used much more powerful attacks, some that heal him.

Then he comes back.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

World:
the Muppets

Chance: 10%

I don't see it happening, but nothing's impossible (except Scrubs, That's so Raven, and Once Upon a Time.)

Want: 70%
If done properly, it would make for a nice, hilarious, lighthearted filler world. But given Kingdom Heart's track record in humor...
The Jim Henson Company would have to be 100 percent hands-on for this to work. Otherwise it would be an abomination.

Concept:
Killing off Main Character(s) Villains or Heroes in KH3

Chance: 99.9%

No one stays dead in this series, but I want to believe Xehanort will buy the farm and stay there.
As for others, I see Terra and Eraqus as the most likely aside from Xehanort and maybe Xigbar (though I like him to much to see him go.)

I want someone dead. I want them to stay dead. I almost don't care who.

World Nomination:
Neverland (Peter Pan) x4

Concept Nomination:
Riku fantasizes about dancing with Sora a la KH2 Halloweentown sequence x1

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I think it is. He dies from using a powerful attack.... Even though Sora has used much more powerful attacks, some that heal him.

Then he comes back.

Launchpad my dude the quotation marks mean sarcasm

BluePikmin11

Awards

x3 Guardian is the True Antagonist
Day Over!

The Muppets
Chance Average:
33.333%

Want Average:
40%

Killing off Main Characters Villains or Heroes in KH3
Chance Average:
77.75%

Want Average:
100%
(First perfect rating ever!)

Today, we are rating the chances of St. Canard (Darkwing Duck) appearing as a world. Please also rate the chances of Guardian being the true antagonist of KH3.
latest

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 65: St. Canard (Darkwing Duck)/Guardian is the True Antagonist

World

Chance 2%: If Ducktales doesn't stand a chance, I don't see how this would fare any better

Want 70%: I highly doubt it would happen but I would enjoy seeing Sora team up with Darkwing and fight some of the villains from the show

Concept

Chance 0%: How could the Guardian possibly be the villain? It's just a being of pure darkness created by Terranort?

Want 0%: I would like more origin of the Guardian but not for it to be the main villain

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 65: St. Canard (Darkwing Duck)/Guardian is the True Antagonist

Concept
Chance - 0%
Want - 0%

Just no.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

World
Chance: 3%
Want: 70%
It would probably be a part of the Disney World and even then I can't see him show up until they run out of all any other movies to show but it would be one hell of a happy surprise :)

Concept
Chance: 5%
Want: 15%
Used to think it was a cool idea but I'm not so sure anymore, it could work though.

World
Chance:
Want:

Concept
Chance:
Want:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

World:
Darkwing Duck

Chance: 5%

The TV shows will have to be used eventually, but I don't see it happening in III.

Want: 90%
I would squeal like a little kid if this made it in.

Concept:
The Guardian is the True Antagonist

Chance: 15%

There's just somethin' about the guy. He appears in the first game and 10 years before that. We know next to nothing about the Guardian and it doesn't come off as just a simple Heartless. We have a couple things but nothing concrete.

Want: 20%
I'm unsure about this. I don't want any more "man behind the man" but something about the Guardian, probably because he's been in the series since the beginning, that makes me, while unsure if I would want this, be accepting of it. But definitely not as a "Ha ha! It was me all along and Xehanort was just an unknowing pawn!" deal. Maybe not the true antagonist, just an equal big bad.

World Concepts:
Neverland (Peter Pan) x4
The House of Mouse x1

Last edited:

Elysium

Awards

Darkwing Duck
Chance: 1%
Want: 50% For me, it's just... *shrug* I wouldn't be against it, but I was never a fan of the show for it to make me excited either.

Guardian is the True Antagonist
Chance
: 20%
Want: 100% Not a fan of Xehanort, so anything to make the story more interesting would be fine with me. Plus, it'd be nice for the same thing that happened to Maleficent to happen to Xehanort; not to mention being a plot echo to the first game in what later became this "saga."

Nominations:
Meet the Robinsons x3
Bedknobs and Broomsticks x2

BluePikmin11

Awards

Day Over!

St. Canard (Darkwing Duck)
Chance Average:
2.75%

Want Average:
70%

Guardian is the True Antagonist
Chance Average:
8%

Want Average:
27%

Today, we are the rating the chances of Neverland reappearing as a world and the chances of a Vincent Valentine appearance in KH3.
300px-Neverland_Logo_KHBBS.png

Vincent_Valentine.png

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 66: Neverland (Peter Pan)/Vincent Valentine Appearance

World

Chance 40%: If it wasn't for the attraction flow based on Captain Hook`s ship I`d give a lower rating

Want 10%: Don`t really see the point to this world anymore. We already covered the actual Neverland and Lost Boys in the games after KH1

Nominations: Mary Poppins x5

Concept

Chance 90%: Easily one of the most requested FF characters. I`d say he has a great chance

Want 100%: So much potential. He could be used in some horror themed world

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Rate Their Chances: Day 66: Neverland (Peter Pan)/Vincent Valentine Appearance

Abstaining from world

Concept
Chance: 70%

VV has a good chance, especially with FF7 getting buzz and whatnot. However, cloud's costume in KH being designed after his worries me. Maybe vincent should wear a soldier outfit lmaoo

Elysium

Awards

Peter Pan
Chance
: 40% Not just for the summon we've seen, but because Sora has never re-visited Peter/Tink since KH1 and it/Wonderland are the only ones he hasn't. (And Deep Jungle, but that's for copyright reasons only, I'm sure.)
Want: 60% I'm not really a Peter Pan fan (especially not the Disney version), but I'd like to see Sora there again (especially if Riku or Kairi might also be there with him).

Vincent Valentine
Chance
: 10%
Want: 30%*shrug* It'd be nice, but at the same time he's not one of my FF favorites. I'd be 100 behind him appearing in Halloween Town though. 0 for appearing in Olympus Coliseum--the FF characters need to pick a new world to cameo in already.

Nominations:
Bedknobs and Broomsticks x5

Qiesamuel

I think it's unfair to include the world and concept with higher chance and want from fewer people than those with lower rate but from more people in Top 10 list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back