• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Idea/Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanandhallie

Well, I was thinking and Ive something that I granted important enough to thread about, and thats of the correlation between the heartless and the nobodys.

Blah blah blah brief overview to get my point across, skip this if you wish

When a human dies its heart goes to create heartless and its body to recycle into a nobody
but if the heart of the human was strong the nobody retains its human form

apparantly this is the same with heartless in which Xehanort's heartless retained his human form too,
which is apparant with "Ansem" in KH1. With this correlation it would seem that his nobody retained his humans knowlage too, or I at least presume he did because Xehanorts nobody WAS rambling on very precisely towards Xehanorts ideals. Now the basic premise of a heartless is that all it desires is hearts, and xehanorts heartless seemed to defy this simple premise.

Unless im simply mistaken in some way, which ill soon find out is probably the case, I just wanted to see what kind of a small discussion this could bring about :)

And if having a strong heart allows you to retain human form when a heartless is made, why was sora only a shadow lol.

Ooh and on a sidenote, Shadow, Neo Shadow, Dark Side, and another i forgot... are the only heartless that I can remember that dont have Ansems seal on them. Can anyone else remember any more? These "True formed heartless"

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xehanort probably didn't know this, but all you have to do is destroy the heartless before you destroy the nobody.

Xehanort is alive.

The point of heartless are to consummate the giant heart. They don't want their heart back, they're evil and want to destroy. Heartless aren't smart enough to think of those terms.

Sora didn't retain human shape. He regained it later, but as to why he was a shadow, he didn't have that much darkness in his heart, so he only made a Shadown

The ones with Ansem's seal aer called "Emblems"

The rest are called "Pureblood"

The purebloods are:

Shadow
Neo-Shadow
Darkside
Darkball
Invisible

I think I got them all.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
When a human dies its heart goes to create heartless and its body to recycle into a nobody but if the heart of the human was strong the nobody retains its human form

See, this is where a lot of people get mixed up

Heartless are not created from Death. You can not become a Heartless from dying. Dying does not result in Heartless creation. Period.

You can only become a Heartless by having your Heart forcefully removed by a Heartless, or willingly giving yourself to Darkness, which in the end results in the aforementioned Heart removal via Heartless

Death in no way is related to Heartless, at all.

UrbanQuattrus

We don't know the reason that Xehanort retained human form as a heartless. It may be that his heart had more darkness than anyone else's, but it may be another reason entirely.

King Mario

^ I think it is becuase when Xehanort became a heartless, someone used the heartless machine or something to alter his appearance to him look like a human, this is just me quessing. (sence he has an emblem)

bryanandhallie

I dont belive that heartless are evil at all, they just persue something that humans have, and therefore are viewed as evil. I like the idea that he had so much evil in his heart he used the power of darkness to retain his human body and mind.

Trying to create an "evolution" system here:
hearts in and of themselves create the basis of the direct opposite power of the heartless that contains the heart has. For instance a shadow contains a relatively "low" level heart, or heart accumulation. And moving up in power are other heartless such as Neo Shadows who contain increased power. Etc... you can surmise that heartless such as Dark Side contain very strong hearts, or much heart accumulation.
Just trying to put ideas into perception for myself really.

But I have another question pertaining this time to forms of heartless and even nobodys:

What determines the form of the creature? Other than the game designers, or even Xehanorts own mind, with help from his machine, I mean how were shadows, darkballs, etc... decided in form anyways. Although those two can be surmised upon simplicity of character alone more intricate ones like Dark Sides "hair" means that some sort of artistic creation had to be put into effect to give these heartless and nobodys the shape and form that they have.

God could be relevant in Kingdom Hearts too plausibly?
Or possibly they generate their characteristics from a pool of precreated designes from some long ago human, or race of humans, who were capable of traversing the relm of darkness and light as can riku.

Im thinking quite theoretically though, because I dont know if Nomura put that much though into the why and how of even such abstract considerations as existance and manifestation, but yet its entirely enthralling to question whether or not he actually has, and if SO! it would lead into an even MORE interesting view of the Kingdom Hearts world than we allready have :)

What do you guys think about the subject?

JabbaB

If sora DID become a heartless, than his nobody was released too, right? and if a heart is strong, the nobody resembles the host right? Then why did Roxas look so different, let alone resemble ven SO DAMN MUCH... well, I would say that Sora is definitely related to ven... definitely...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I dont belive that heartless are evil at all, they just persue something that humans have, and therefore are viewed as evil. I like the idea that he had so much evil in his heart he used the power of darkness to retain his human body and mind.

Heartless, save for Xehanort, don't think. They only seek to destroy. They seek hearts, but not for their own volition, but from someone else's order. If anything, they understand a chain of command. That chain is what stops them from raping everything in their path.

Trying to create an "evolution" system here:
hearts in and of themselves create the basis of the direct opposite power of the heartless that contains the heart has. For instance a shadow contains a relatively "low" level heart, or heart accumulation.

A person who turns into a Shadow has very little darkness in their hearts.

And moving up in power are other heartless such as Neo Shadows who contain increased power. Etc... you can surmise that heartless such as Dark Side contain very strong hearts, or much heart accumulation.

The more darkness you have, the higher ranking Heartless you will be.

What determines the form of the creature? Other than the game designers, or even Xehanorts own mind, with help from his machine, I mean how were shadows, darkballs, etc... decided in form anyways.

The amount of Darkness you had in your heart. The more darkness your heart had, the more monstrous your heartless is, while your nobody gains a more human-like form.

Although those two can be surmised upon simplicity of character alone more intricate ones like Dark Sides "hair" means that some sort of artistic creation had to be put into effect to give these heartless and nobodys the shape and form that they have.

I think it's just there to be there.

God could be relevant in Kingdom Hearts too plausibly?

Hasn't been so far.

Or possibly they generate their characteristics from a pool of precreated designes from some long ago human, or race of humans, who were capable of traversing the relm of darkness and light as can riku.

Only beings of darkness can traverse the corridors.

Im thinking quite theoretically though, because I dont know if Nomura put that much though into the why and how of even such abstract considerations as existance and manifestation, but yet its entirely enthralling to question whether or not he actually has, and if SO! it would lead into an even MORE interesting view of the Kingdom Hearts world than we allready have :)

What do you guys think about the subject?

I am going to want your help on a theory later on next month.

bryanandhallie

Im glad to get some great replys! Your explination of stronger heartless upon stronger evil within ones heart makes plenty of sence, and id be glad to help with anyting

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Heartless r Like Ants..Put a SticC in fronT of them and Theyll Move around it 2 Get 2 their goal..Heartless Arnet evil..they Just Follw what they r odered/instinctivley(idk how 2 spell that) do

wen ants crawl all over your potato salad its becuz they r odered 2 get food...does that make them "EVIL"?

Virus

&#1581;&#1604;&#1605; &#1601;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
^uhm...no.....if u put a stick in front of a heartless, it'll just craawl over it, working off instinct....if u put it in front of a nobody, they will be the ones to find a quicker way to get to the goal....nice try tho

Cyypher100

how evil could a person be? and who would that person be to create a heartless such as darkside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back