• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RADIOHEAD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Radiohead is one of my favorite bands, and I absolutely fucking hated them the first time I ever heard them.

But you know what? To this day I cannot for the life of me get into The Bends or In Rainbows. I much prefer OK Computer (which is a fantastic album), Kid A (which is easily my favorite album and their most avant garde - the second half of the album is not as good as everything up until How To Disappear Completely, but w/e) and Hail to the Thief (which seems like it would be one of their more difficult albums to learn to love, but I took to it quickly).

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I also really enjoy Kid A, though I have to be in the right mood to listen to it all through. After listening to it several times, I downloaded In Rainbows, which I couldn't get into at all.

For me, I think I have to be in the right mood for anything of theirs really. I finally did get around to listening to their other albums and liked them well enough, but it seems lately that if they ever come up on shuffle, I always think "oh hey this is a pretty awright song, but ehhh" and skip it. I'm not sure it I fully got into Kid A though. I think I'll go ahead and listen to them now and see if my opinion improves any.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I actually never got into them, I bought Amnesiac (yes BOUGHT) years ago but it didn't do anything for me, couldn't get into them those 1 or 2 times I tried, sounded incredibly bland to me, and then I stopped bothering I guess. Then again I can honestly say I haven't tried thoroughly listening to them aside from that one album, so I'll give them a shot again sometime when I can be assed.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Despite my general dislike for Radiohead now, Fake Plastic Trees is still one of my favourite songs ever.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
So many very very wrong opinions in this thread.

Fake Plastic Trees is a washed down version of How to Disappear Completely, and Hail to the Thief is like a worse Amnesiac.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
ehhh i don't mind radiohead at all. i don't know too much about this band but from what i've heard so far, i'm impressed. didn't like creep at all. i did however like pyramid song and talk show host was absolutely brilliant. i need to listen to some more. can anyone recommend their best songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back