• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[R3-B6] InnerPeace VS Weeaboo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Venusaur was hit with this ice punch. It stung and caused Venusaur's front left leg to freeze at the toes. Venusaur let out a low moan before Charlotte yelled another command. "Use Razor Leaf again!" Charlotte told her Pokemon. It obeyed and launched a barrage of leaves at Squirtle.

Peace

Awards
"Squirtle! Defend with Hydro Pump" Brandon yelled before Squirtle fired a stream of pressurized water at Venusaur's leaves. "Now use Ice Punch!" He said as the small turtle tried to close the distance with a frost-covered punch.

Last edited:
Awards
I'm... Pretty sure that do to a Squirtle's low stats (Especially in comparison to a GRASS type Venusaur) it would be on the ground knocked out by now...

And I should have pointed it out earlier but stopping a Solarbeam with a Bubblebeam is kinda... impossible.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Venusaur stepped back at this attack. Squirtle stood in front of him. Charlotte decided on another move "Use Vine Whip!" she yelled. Venusaur launched 3 vines this time instead of two last time.

Peace

Awards
Squirtle gets hit by the vines and falls at the Brandon's feet. "Hey Charlotte. Let's finish this in one attack." Before she gave her answer, Brandon shouted "Squirtle! Let's finish this with Hydro Pump!" Squirtle took in a deep breath and launched a stream of high pressure water at Venusaur.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Charlotte heard Brandon again. She knew her Venusaur was getting tired, but it didn't look as tired as Squirtle did. However, she could tell that Squirtle was going to go out with a bang if anything. She heard Brandon yell another attack. Seeing a huge wave of water erupt from Squirtle didn't scare her. "Venusaur! Use Vine Whip again!" she instructed her Pokemon. Launching two vines this time, one of them ripped through the water with force while the other reached for Squirtle.

Peace

Awards
Squirtle tried to dodge, but he was too exhausted to move and was too focused on the attack that he was sent into the air by Venusaur's tendrils. Brandon caught his Pokemon, then looked up at Charlotte. "I guess you win" He said with a smile on his face before putting Squirtle back in his PokeBall to rest.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Charlotte looked up at Brandon as he called his Pokemon back. She called her Venusaur back and stuck him back in her pocket. "Yeah I guess so. You were a good opponent, but I've had better." she said as she stepped out of the arena. The sky was dark and stars were shining as she walked out of the arena. Without saying another word, she disappeared into the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back