• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quitting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

This place might not lose so many people if some of the regular members wern't such judgemental dumbasses... >_> seriously. You people really need to learn some common respect for your fellow man. It's a value of every day life.

I'm just glad I've still got Shiro on MSN, and I dunno if Revenge is getting back on or not.

And to the above ^

It's a combination of things. I wasn't even involved in that FC disaster anyway, that has nothing to do with it.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I might get back on Kunoke... but damnit, then I'll be a sitting duck and you guys will just barrage me and stuff. I ight get on in a few mins. But just calm down. I've had enough tension and bad feelings for the last 3-4 days. I don't need anymore....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kunoke said:
Yeah, okay, who the **** said I was blaming anyone? Go suck on your thumb you dumbass.

I don't like going to some place where all that happens is fighting and being emo and retardedness and spam. This place sucks, that's why I'm not coming back.

And THAT, my friend, is why you get in fights. =D

Meh, as long as you still buy and play KHII, go ahead and leave.

Kunoke

.:Raz:. said:
And THAT, my friend is why you get in fights. =D

Meh, as long as you still buy and play KHII, go ahead and leave.

Nah, the fight had started already. I was continuing it.

E

Eclipse

ok...you see, you have flamed me a lot. in fact i was expressing my opinion in a thread, and kunoke goes and says i'm bullshittin and stuff and he cusses the place to flames, which gets me mad

i'm sorry kunoke, but i rarely ever get mad, and that was the one time where i bursted out in the forums, because you just barged into the conversation, and started flaming me. and cussin

in fact, just because i think one way, you say i'm ignorant, and i'm all this stuff and you insult me. Just because i think kh2 ships the 28th, and NOT when you say it will, doesn't make me stupid or anything. The reason why you get into fights is because of your rude attitude

that is why you get into fights, because you can't stay calm for one minute :)

oh well, if you don't want to stay, good luck, bye.

Kunoke

TwilightSoulKey said:
ok...you see, you have flamed me a lot. in fact i was expressing my opinion in a thread, and kunoke goes and says i'm bullshittin and stuff and he cusses the place to flames, which gets me mad

i'm sorry kunoke, but i rarely ever get mad, and that was the one time where i bursted out in the forums, because you just barged into the conversation, and started flaming me. and cussin

Not like I care. I didn't flame you first, you started with the noob bullshit and told me to shutup. Don't even go there TSK.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Kunoke said:
Yeah, okay, who the **** said I was blaming anyone? Go suck on your thumb you dumbass.

You're the one who can't handle the fights. Go suck your own thumb.

R

Riku's Dawn

TwilightSoulKey said:

in fact, just because i think one way, you say i'm ignorant, and i'm all this stuff and you insult me. Just because i think kh2 ships the 28th, and NOT when you say it will, doesn't make me stupid or anything. The reason why you get into fights is because of your rude attitude

Wow,you the Xingdom Hearts guy,acually got mad?Whoa.:eek:

Kunoke

Cloud_Unchained said:
You're the one who can't handle the fights. Go suck your own thumb.

Handle what?

I'm leaving because I'm not getting anything out of it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kunoke said:
Not like I care. I didn't flame you first, you started with the noob bullshit and told me to shutup. Don't even go there TSK.

Weee. Let's settle down, okay Kunoke? We don't want a flame war on our hands. Any more and I'll report.

P.S. KHII does come out on the 28th. xD I'm bad.

P.S.S. OMG, I love Xingdom Hearts! Great job.

E

Eclipse

i disagree with you kunoke. I was talking to madness during the whole thread, and you appear out of nowhere and say this to me
Kunoke said:
TwilightSoulKey, I'm sorry, but you're a friggin conceited idiot. Seriously, shut up before you get flamed even further. Stop trying to act like you're smarter than everyone else.

As KC said before me, the game goes ON SALE on the 28th. And if Squares website aint proof enough, then you might as well go crawl into a hole and die. It does not ship on the 28th. And anywhere you've seen that online is because it's online >.> When you buy the game online they ship it to you on the 28th.

as you realize, you flamed me first. I am completely calm right now, and not mad whatsoever. :)

Kunoke

.:Raz:. said:
Weee. Let's settle down, okay Kunoke? We don't want a flame war on our hands. Any more and I'll report.

P.S. KHII does come out on the 28th. xD I'm bad.

He brought a fight from another thread to this one. It's not my fault people are always up my ass. :/

If you want to, report it. I'm leaving anyway.

Oh, and TSK, SHUT THE **** UP. I don't even care if I get banned. Good ****ing riddance, I'm gone anyway.

*waves and signs off*

FAG.

E

Eclipse

Oh, and TSK, SHUT THE **** UP. I don't even care if I get banned. Good ****ing riddance, I'm gone anyway. *waves and signs off*

FAG.

please don't have this kind of attitude. You don't see me telling you to stfu. Please just calm down and do what you want :)

oh and don't call people fags, some people on here find that offensive

but as seeing as you have signed off, bye! there won't be anyone to flame my balls to pieces anymore, now that you're gone. Maybe if you were a little more calm, and if you had some patience rather then getting pissed off all the time, things would have been easier on this forum kunoke, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back