• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quitting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

I've not been here long and already I've been in countless fights with people, lost new friends, and gotten almost nothing out of any of it really, except spoilers, which is not what I wanted.

So farewell to you all, not like anyone cares.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Don't blame anyone that you get in fights. You can only blame yourself. If you can't handle it, go ahead and leave.

Kunoke

Cloud_Unchained said:
Don't blame anyone that you get in fights. You can only blame yourself. If you can't handle it, go ahead and leave.

Yeah, okay, who the **** said I was blaming anyone? Go suck on your thumb you dumbass.

I don't like going to some place where all that happens is fighting and being emo and retardedness and spam. This place sucks, that's why I'm not coming back.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Kunoke, thanks for being a friend when needed to talk to someone.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
^ Do you even now what happened? Have you actually seen those fights? The lost friends? I don't think so. >.>

EDIT: Damn it, i type to slow

mainstream_clone

Secretly stalking Riku. >.>;; OHSHITSON! I'VE BEEN
Kunoke said:
Yeah, okay, who the **** said I was blaming anyone? Go suck on your thumb you dumbass.

I don't like going to some place where all that happens is fighting and being emo and retardedness and spam. This place sucks, that's why I'm not coming back.
No wonder why you're leaving. YOU'RE the one who starts the fights. Geez.

Kunoke

mainstream_clone said:
No wonder why you're leaving. YOU'RE the one who starts the fights. Geez.

I wouldn't have to cuss if the guy wasn't sitting there bashing me. Anyone dumb enough to sit there and defend that can get out. >_>

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Look, unless you were THERE (and believe me, we'd know if you were there or not) then no one can say anything bad about Kunoke. Another reason why the forums aren't as good as they used to be. Everyone's flaming and judging.

Kunoke

revengematron3 said:
Look, unless you were THERE (and believe me, we'd know if you were there or not) then no one can say anything bad about Kunoke. Another reason why the forums aren't as good as they used to be. Everyone's flaming and judging.

People have serious problems. I swear. I've got people who've never even talked to me walking in here and dumping crap on me. Gee, I wonder why I'm leaving EH?

Kunoke

mainstream_clone said:
Are you all talking about the Kairi FC? <.< If so, i've seen everything.

No. We are not.

Hence why we're referring to the entire forums ._.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Exactly Kunoke. You don't make judgments of people from "fights" and "lost friends" cause, taht's IT. It can't be any vaguer, so how can any of you judge? Seriously, this is one of the many reasons why there's a friggin line of members leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back