• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Question about MX.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillagod

Even if Unbirths could use keyblades we know that the Xehanort from KH1 could not wield a keyblade and neither could his heartless or nobody. So the transition from MX to Xehanort via him beng an Unbirth, and Unbirths weilding keyblades in the first place, I don't think could happen. It would only complicate things to a ridiculously unnecessary degree if he was the Unbirth of someone who could weild a keyblade, because that would probably be the only way an Unbirth could wield a keyblade to begin with. If an Unbirth wielding a keyblade was only possible the same way that Roxas wielding one is, then it would just be ridiculous.

I say that MX is not an Unbirth for that reason alone. Who knows though, if the requirements for an Unbirth to wield a keyblade are different (assuming they could) then it's possible I suppose.

S

Stormrider

Let's see.

A heartless doesn't have a body/mind. (Well, whatever. I can't remember.)
A nobody doesn't have a heart.
A Unbirth? What if they didn't have a soul?

In the Ansem Reports, he wrote something about 3 things: The Mind, heart and soul. They are the three things which make a up being...

So yeah...

That would mean that MX wouldn't have a soul. And Terra combining...that would leave Terra an Unbirth...no soul...just a mind and heart.

This is all theorized, of course.

And zillagod, we don't know Xemnas' real weapon. For all we know it could be a Keyblade. In the Proof Of Existence, Xemnas' stone is partially destroyed, like Zexion's, so we don't know his real weapon. And when he is in his knight form, he can use the weapons of the other members....

Last edited:

Terranr1

i don't know anything about the unbirths but what i do know is that MX and terra are connected if you see in this movie: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - JUMP FESTA 2008 Trailer SUBTITLE then you can see that MX tells terra: to cross the wall between light and darkness, to my origin that makes som seses huh? :D

i know this hasn't anything to do with the unbirths but i think that MX and terra has a big connection cuz in this movie : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - JUMP FESTA 2008 Trailer SUBTITLE then you can see terra an MX speaking to eachother and MX says : i believed you'd find your way by now.
MX: Cross the wall between the light and the darkness to my origin, cuz light is light , darkness is darkness but something between the light and the darkness must be the twilight so i believe that MX and terra belongs to the twillight thats all for me folks:¨D

Last edited by a moderator:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Let's see.

A heartless doesn't have a body/mind. (Well, whatever. I can't remember.)
They dont have a body or soul
A nobody doesn't have a heart.
Okay

If the unbirths didnt have a soul theyll be dead.

In the Ansem Reports, he wrote something about 3 things: The Body, heart and soul. They are the three things which make a up being...
fixd

That would mean that MX wouldn't have a soul.
That would mean hes dead.

And Terra combining...that would leave Terra an Unbirth...no soul...just a mind and heart.
Without a soul you will be dead and 3 things make a being a heart, body and soul.
This is all theorized, of course.
And misinformed.

i don't know anything about the unbirths but what i do know is that MX and terra are connected if you see in this movie: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - JUMP FESTA 2008 Trailer SUBTITLE then you can see that MX tells terra: to cross the wall between light and darkness, to my origin that makes som seses huh? :D
You now nothing about the unbirths then click this. Click Me
Oh ya double posting is a nono

i know this hasn't anything to do with the unbirths but i think that MX and terra has a big connection cuz in this movie : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - JUMP FESTA 2008 Trailer SUBTITLE then you can see terra an MX speaking to eachother and MX says : i believed you'd find your way by now.
MX: Cross the wall between the light and the darkness to my origin, cuz light is light , darkness is darkness but something between the light and the darkness must be the twilight so i believe that MX and terra belongs to the twillight thats all for me folks:¨D
I say both of them is darkness. And that calls it a morning.
Crap you gave me an idea!!!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

If they didn't have a soul they'd be dead. =/

In the Ansem Reports, he wrote something about 3 things: The Mind, heart and soul. They are the three things which make a up being...

That's heart, body, and soul.

That would mean that MX wouldn't have a soul.

He'd be dead then... <_<

And zillagod, we don't know Xemnas' real weapon.

Yes, we do. Its the Aerial Blades he use in KH2.

For all we know it could be a Keyblade.

If he had a keyblade, don't you think he'd use it?

In the Proof Of Existence, Xemnas' stone is partially destroyed, like Zexion's, so we don't know his real weapon.

It's been a while since I've last played, but I do not recall Xemnas even having a gravestone there.

cuz light is light , darkness is darkness but something between the light and the darkness must be the twilight so i believe that MX and terra belongs to the twillight thats all for me folks:¨D

Why does everyone keep thinking it's twilight? =/
A wall normally splits two things, in this case light and darkness. If MX wanted Terra to cross the wall, it would make more sense if MX wanted Terra to move from light to darkness or vice versa.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Why does everyone keep thinking it's twilight? =/
A wall normally splits two things, in this case light and darkness. If MX wanted Terra to cross the wall, it would make more sense if MX wanted Terra to move from light to darkness or vice versa.

Just a question, do we know twilight doesnt exist? maybe not "twilight" but a median between light and dark?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No it does exist. It's a realm in which the Nobodies are born; the median of light and dark.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
And zillagod, we don't know Xemnas' real weapon. For all we know it could be a Keyblade.
It's the lightsaber(Aerial blades) But are you saying that Xemnas can't remember using the Keyblade? (seeing how Xehanort can't remember his past and if the MX + Terra or DS theories true, then I don't see why not. But his real weapons are the Aerial Blades)
In the Proof Of Existence, Xemnas' stone is partially destroyed, like Zexion's, so we don't know his real weapon.
Xemnas has no gravestone.
And when he is in his knight form, he can use the weapons of the other members....
Not his true power, I think when he absorbed KH, he could use the weapons of the other members.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Just a question, do we know twilight doesnt exist? maybe not "twilight" but a median between light and dark?

That's not what I was getting at...
A wall separates two things. The wall MX is speaking about separates light and darkness. MX wants Terra to cross said wall, as in going from light to darkness or vice versa.

If MX wanted Terra to go to a sort of twilight or something, he would have said something like "Go to the place in between light and darkness" or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back