• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Question about MX.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Its just a pattern I see.

We didnt see MX until BBS but im sure he becomes Xehanort in some shape or form. I doubt that MX will return anyway. Coded leads up to KH 3 and it points out the people that are tormented and I doubt that will even involve MX. Most likely he will become Xehanort because MX and Ansem SoD have some sort of connection and one those connections can be MX becoming him.

And while I do agree with you about MX becoming a part of Xehanort is some way, shape, or form, I still have to say that just because we haven't seen him appear in the present day storyline as of yet doesn't mean that he won't.

We dont know what an unbirth is but if MX really does fuse with Terra who is whole that would give rise to Xehanort which in turn will have Terra's heart, body, and soul regardless of if MX is an unbirth or not.

Depending on whether or not MX's heart is intact when he's an Unbirth. His appearance shouldn't affect Terra otherwise.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
And while I do agree with you about MX becoming a part of Xehanort is some way, shape, or form, I still have to say that just because we haven't seen him appear in the present day storyline as of yet doesn't mean that he won't.
We havent seen Aqua but people are saying she dies but okay i understand.

Depending on whether or not MX's heart is intact when he's an Unbirth. His appearance shouldn't affect Terra otherwise.
Unless the heart is not the only thing to change appearance.

you make a good point
so either unbirths have hearts
or this theory is wrong
Just because hearts change appearances doesnt mean that other things arent applied to make this work.

Muse

you look atrocious
Unless the heart is not the only thing to change appearance.

The heart and body are the only two parts of the body confirmed to have to do anything whatsoever with one's appearance. I don't understand why a soul would really affect one's appearance, if it's really just that. A soul. Without it, you die.

Just because hearts change appearances doesnt mean that other things arent applied to make this work.

Oh? Like what?

What's your idea of an Unbirth, for starters.

keybladelegacy

Website
what else changes appearances then?

The heart and body are the only two parts of the body confirmed to have to do anything whatsoever with one's appearance. I don't understand why a soul would really affect one's appearance, if it's really just that. A soul. Without it, you die.
Ya im sure the soul wont change any appearance but "darkness" would if im not mistaken.
For example: When the body and soul fade into darkness they become new identity with slight changes from their former self. The slight change can be explain because of darkness shoot AtW change form with the power of darkness.
What's your idea of an Unbirth, for starters.
The soul but my thoughts on unbirths doesnt affect what im saying.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ya im sure the soul wont change any appearance but "darkness" would if im not mistaken.
For example: When the body and soul fade into darkness they become new identity with slight changes from their former self. The slight change can be explain because of darkness shoot AtW change form with the power of darkness.

But would darkness affect Terra's appearance and make it like MX's, only not so old and bald?

keybladelegacy

Website
KBL, so your saying terra+darkness=Xehanort?
I would say DS but im going to use Terra + MX

But would darkness affect Terra's appearance and make it like MX's, only not so old and bald?
Lets say Terra and MX fuse. Terra fusing with MX or vice versa doesnt matter as long as Terra keeps his appearance. In someway darkness is involve and slightly changes Terra's appearance similiar to what would happen to a nobody. That is what i mean. But i havent completely thought it through yet

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Basically im saying MX + Terra + Darkness = Xehanort. But im useing this as an example.

I dont think it has to be precise basically Ansem SoD kicked riku heart out and took its place.
Simple so....

oh gosh...how i wish terra wont be in the mix

once this is a better developed theory it better be darn good lol
to sway me of my preference of MX+DS=Xehanort

keybladelegacy

Website
oh gosh...how i wish terra wont be in the mix

once this is a better developed theory it better be darn good lol
to sway me of my preference of MX+DS=Xehanort

Im sure MX is in the mix but Terra. IDK. Im sure that darkness should be
involved if MX fusion of whoever. But i feel like im in the right direction.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I still fail to see DS + MX = Xehanort. DS is shorter than Xehanort and he does look a couple years younger.

keybladelegacy

Website
That's what I said.

Like I said, DS is shorter than Xehanort. So even before seeing his face, DS + MX = not Xehanort
You didnt get it. Im saying that MX if fused with DS might make DS height about his height. Im sure that Xehanort Heartless and Riku arent the only fusion in Kingdom Hearts Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back