• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Question about MX.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

So if Xemnas=Nobody of Xeharnort,Ansem Sod=Heartless of Xeharnort then MX=Unbirth of Xeharnort?
-Srry if itz wrng section.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
MX came before the Xehanort we know of ever came to be. A more logical conclusion would be that our Xehanort is MX's Unbirth, but seeing how he became a Heartless/Only a Heart and cast a Nobody in the process, he had to have been a whole being. The likeliness of him being MX's Unbirth is about nonexistent.

tl;dr no.

And this is in the right section =3

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Seeing as Xehanort has no memory when he meets Ansem The Wise, it's likely he is either MX's Unbirth (however that occurs) or he is MX who somehow loses his memory and changes his appearance when we next see him.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Yes
Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody
Ansem SoD is Xehanort Heartless, really his heart thats retain human form but i dont want to get into that.

MX, I was thinking he was an unbirth and by taking over Terra who is a whole being assuming. He would have everything necessary to create a heartless and nobody but thats just a thought.

keybladelegacy

Website
i would assume that MX is a whole being, and Xehanort is the unbirth...

lack of info really makes this hard to answer
we really dont know much about MX

Another crazy idea MX becoming Xehanort the apprentice turns him into an unbirth. And Xehanort creating the heartless, also giving them a starting point. Okay im done.

But on another note we dont know exactly what he is. Except for a keyblade master and a man with yellow eyes meaning darkness.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Another crazy idea MX becoming Xehanort the apprentice turns him into an unbirth. And Xehanort creating the heartless, also giving them a starting point. Okay im done.

I somewhat preferred your idea about MX being an Unbirth and fusing with Terra. At least then we somehow got an explanation on how Xehanort is a full being that could cast off a Nobody and a Heartless.

can unbirths even wield keyblades?
i dont think so

If Nobodies and to an extent Heartless can, why not?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well then we would have to find out whose unbirth he is

I think we should sooner find out what Unbirths are. Assume for a minute they're a stage before a human being or something. MX won't have anyone whose Unbirth he could be because he's a previous stage in a way. Then he mixes up with Terra or something and poof, Xehanort, cancelling out the "Unbirth" which is MX by giving birth to Xehanort, but at the same time "Unbirthing" Terra since he is no more.

making MX a whole being makes it easier

True, but somewhat less interesting now that I think about it.

keybladelegacy

Website
MX lacks all the characteristics of an unbirth but at the same it fits.

Dusk, Xemnas
Shadow,Ansem SoD

Both didnt have exact characteristics with their elements of making up a being. But both wanted to be complete and Kingdom Hearts. Maybe the same applys to MX.

keybladelegacy

Website
While I agree with this 100%, it is still possible.
We dont exactly know this.

How exactly does MX=Unbirth fit?
  • Him not existing the time unbirths dont exist.
  • Xehanort Heartless (Heart) retain human form, Xehanort Nobody human form, and now Master Xehanort(Unbirth Human form)
  • Maybe not the same characteristic but look at Ansem and Xemnas
Not proven but similar pattern.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
  • Him not existing the time unbirths dont exist.
  • Xehanort Heartless (Heart) retain human form, Xehanort Nobody human form, and now Master Xehanort(Unbirth Human form)
  • Maybe not the same characteristic but look at Ansem and Xemnas

Two of those aren't even confirmed, the last one isn't even a point.

1. We have no proof that he doesn't exist the same time the Unbirths don't exist. Sure, we don't see him, but then again, we didn't see Yensid at all until KH2. We didn't see AtW until CoM. We didn't see most of the Organization until KH2. Until we have proof that he absolutely does not exist, we can't just go writing him off.

2. While that analogy does make sense, we have nothing to support it. We don't even know what an Unbirth is. And if the theory about MX = part of Xehanort, then wouldn't he need to at least be whole somewhat for that to happen, which wouldn't if he was in bits and pieces.

keybladelegacy

Website
Two of those aren't even confirmed, the last one isn't even a point.
Its just a pattern I see.
1. We have no proof that he doesn't exist the same time the Unbirths don't exist. Sure, we don't see him, but then again, we didn't see Yensid at all until KH2. We didn't see AtW until CoM. We didn't see most of the Organization until KH2. Until we have proof that he absolutely does not exist, we can't just go writing him off.
We didnt see MX until BBS but im sure he becomes Xehanort in some shape or form. I doubt that MX will return anyway. Coded leads up to KH 3 and it points out the people that are tormented and I doubt that will even involve MX. Most likely he will become Xehanort because MX and Ansem SoD have some sort of connection and one those connections can be MX becoming him.

2. While that analogy does make sense, we have nothing to support it. We don't even know what an Unbirth is.
We dont know what an unbirth is but if MX really does fuse with Terra who is whole that would give rise to Xehanort which in turn will have Terra's heart, body, and soul regardless of if MX is an unbirth or not.

And if the theory about MX = part of Xehanort, then wouldn't he need to at least be whole somewhat for that to happen, which wouldn't if he was in bits and pieces.
Above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back