• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_-Axel-_

In a cold, dark, damp corner plotting your certain
I have alot of questions :D

Q1. What does Terra, Ventus and Aqua have to do with KH story?
Q2. Where does BBS fit in to storyline? E.g. Before or after days?
Q3. What platforms are BBS and KH3 on?
Q4. Why does Ventus look SO much like Roxas?
Q5. On days, when Axel said to Roxas Xion is made of smoke and mirrors, does he mean that literally?
Q6. Im pretty sure from browsing some threads that there is someone called "lord ______"
Q7. Last one, How does Roxas always be angry and sad throughout days when he dosent even have a heart?

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I have alot of questions :D

Q1. What does Terra, Ventus and Aqua have to do with KH story?
Q2. Where does BBS fit in to storyline? E.g. Before or after days?
Q3. What platforms are BBS and KH3 on?
Q4. Why does Ventus look SO much like Roxas?
Q5. On days, when Axel said to Roxas Xion is made of smoke and mirrors, does he mean that literally?
Q6. Im pretty sure from browsing some threads that there is someone called "lord ______"
Q7. Last one, How does Roxas always be angry and sad throughout days when he dosent even have a heart?

Q1) This will take a really long time to explain but in short.
Terra+MX=Xehanort of KH2 who is the somebody of Xemnas and Ansem SoD.
Ventus' heart is placed inside Sora which explains why he can duel weild and why Roxas has a heart and why Roxas looks like Ven.
Aqua is the creator of Castle Oblivion and is the one who saved Xehanort from the realm of darkness which led him to RG. There are a ton more links but this are the most basic major ones.

Q2) 10 years before KH1 buddy
Q3) BBS= PSP KH3= Hasnt even been confirmed as the next game yet so no Idea
Q4) His heart was placed inside Sora's at the end of BBS...so when Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker,Vens heart was released into Roxas (Soras nobody) Therefore, giving him a heart with feelings and giving him the appearance of Ventus
Q5) No, she is a puppet created by Vexen but is mirroring Roxas and Sora, draining there power
Q6) No, Lord Xemnas maybe but there is a Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus and MMaster Yen Sid
Q7) Refer to question 1 and 4 answers.

Hope this all helped...rep if you like

_-Axel-_

In a cold, dark, damp corner plotting your certain
Q1) This will take a really long time to explain but in short.
Terra+MX=Xehanort of KH2 who is the somebody of Xemnas and Ansem SoD.
Ventus' heart is placed inside Sora which explains why he can duel weild and why Roxas has a heart and why Roxas looks like Ven.
Aqua is the creator of Castle Oblivion and is the one who saved Xehanort from the realm of darkness which led him to RG. There are a ton more links but this are the most basic major ones.

Q2) 10 years before KH1 buddy
Q3) BBS= PSP KH3= Hasnt even been confirmed as the next game yet so no Idea
Q4) His heart was placed inside Sora's at the end of BBS...so when Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker,Vens heart was released into Roxas (Soras nobody) Therefore, giving him a heart with feelings and giving him the appearance of Ventus
Q5) No, she is a puppet created by Vexen but is mirroring Roxas and Sora, draining there power
Q6) No, Lord Xemnas maybe but there is a Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus and MMaster Yen Sid
Q7) Refer to question 1 and 4 answers.

Hope this all helped...rep if you like

thanks much :D! rep! anywayz on Q6 it was master eraqus i was thinking about, but who is he? :s

Last edited:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Land_of_Departure_Render.jpg

The castle at the top is where TAV trains and lives..it is the starting point in BBS much like Twilight Town or Destiny Islands...It later at the end of the game becomes Castle Oblivion

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
You seem to miss a lot key points of the game

i only have KH2 and days atm, u probaly thinking why the hell i didnt get KH1 first, because i got KH2 when i was 8, and i didnt know there was a KH1, if that makes any sense D;
Yeah, its ok....I started with KH2 first also, I didnt really know what it was and just picked it up at gamestop haha. And i advise you do play KH1 and Re:CoM as soon as possible to clear things up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back