• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyhole

O.k. i've been here for a while and i still don't understand: 1.What is that beach Riku and Sora arrive to after you beat Xemnas for the last time? 2. How is that beach connected to destiny island? And when is the release date for Kh RE:CoM In the U.S.?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sure the first and second will be answered.

The third though, right now Square Enix has not officially announced Re: CoM. Only KHInsider believes it to be true, however it has not been confirmed. When it is however, a release date will be given.

A

Audo

It's called the Dark Coastline, and it is the tip of a world. It is the end of the in-between realm and the beginning of the dark realm.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^^ What he said. But they come back to Destiny Islands because of Kairi's letter, opening a door into the Light Realm.

A

Audo

It wasn't REALLY because of her letter. Don't give Kairi more credit than she deserves.
The Door to Light opening was simply to symbolize that even in the deepest darkness, there is always some light.

MegamanX1331

Goddamit R-K, I go to tell these stupid kids some knowledge and you've already done it. ...pissin' me off... i wanna look smart...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
How do you think I feel, I'm looking no smarter :\

But that doesn't count all that much, also RK, the end of the world bit got me.
I didn't know it was the end of the in-between world and the beginning of the Dark Realm.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
1) Something like R-K said, I call it the Dark Shore, but that's just because I haven't seen anywhere actually giving it a name.

2) They passed through the Door to Light an emerged in the Destiny Islands. Did you even play that far in the game? Or are you that dumb to miss it?

3) Unconfirmed.

LiD

Um i think its Called the Dark Coast or something,
but i don't think it really has a connection, i just think its the Dark version of worlds. or something of that sort

Your second question, the game isn't even confirmed in the U.S, So it can't have a release date, but im sure IF, it gets confirmed we will get a release date

T

tazztig

It has already been aswer, but I can tell you this, its between light and darkness.=/

A

Audo

Honestly, this one was answered by the second reply, most of you who posted after wards were kind of wrong...

Iridium

Awards
This ones been bugging me.

The cutscene where Sora and the gang overlook the Villains Vale near the Dark Depths.
What was at the bottom of that canyon? (that brown mass at the bottom)

A

Audo

This ones been bugging me.

The cutscene where Sora and the gang overlook the Villains Vale near the Dark Depths.
What was at the bottom of that canyon? (that brown mass at the bottom)
It was a lot of heartless?

Iridium

Awards
Maybe, but something tells me it was something else entirely.

A

Audo

If you're talking about the scene where Leon points it out to them and it is this big black thing moving around, then that is just a lot of heartless. That is why after the Heartless war, it is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back