• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions...that you may not be able to answer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyypher100

1) Ok i noticed something on the tube when i was watching Xemnas confront sora for the first time after sora defeated Malficient, this im thinking is after Sora has become a heartless and returned to his form? Well we all know that as soon as Roxas was born Xemnas was right there to scoop him up....So, heres my confusion....how the hell did he find Roxas so fast, as in how did he know he would be born in TT? and after he threw Roxas into Axels arms to show him around( i assume that) he was immediently right there in Hallow Bastion to fight Sora....was he watching sora from the beginning in Hallow Bastion to see if he would sacrifice himself???

2) How did Namine come into the company of DIZ? the last time i saw her she was with Axel talking on the hill with Riku....so how the hell did DIZ get a hold of her???

3) Where do the novels begin at? Kh1, COM or KH2?

If anyone knows this is explained in the novels or in any of the FM+'s can i get it explained?

safire inthe sky

okay I'll try to answer your questions best I can
1) I think that the fight with malificent is before Sora gets turned into a heartless, so that would solve that time problem, Xemnas fights Sora, later sora tuns into a hearless, and then Xemnas goes and gets Roxas.
2) the conversation between Riku Axel and Namine happened after Diz had Namine, infact Diz was the reason that the three of them were having the talk, it was because Diz wanted Riku to get rid of Namine, but instead he disided to hand her over to Axel.
3)I believe that the novels cover all three games, but I'm not 100% on that so I'd double check that
well I hope I helped

Cyypher100

1) oookkkkayy i guess i should play KH1 again..

2) Well thanks for that one even more concerning that video....but that didnt really answer the question....i want to know how DIZ got namine in the FIRST PLACE...we saw her in Oblivion...but....what happened after that?

3) id love an answer to this....

safire inthe sky

well I don't know exactly how Diz and Namine got together, but I guess it was just that they were both in Castle oblivion, and Diz needed Sora, and Namine was taking care of Sora to get back his memories, so they just started working together to get Sora back to normal, since they had the same goal even if it was for different reasons
oh and by the way the Xemnas fight was only in final mix, just in case you didn't know

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
3) i do believe the novels are of 1, com and 2

S

soul899er

the manga is a little different from the game though, its true cause its too much to explain on the manga so they change it a bit

Awards
1) Ok i noticed something on the tube when i was watching Xemnas confront sora for the first time after sora defeated Malficient, this im thinking is after Sora has become a heartless and returned to his form? Well we all know that as soon as Roxas was born Xemnas was right there to scoop him up....So, heres my confusion....how the hell did he find Roxas so fast, as in how did he know he would be born in TT? and after he threw Roxas into Axels arms to show him around( i assume that) he was immediently right there in Hallow Bastion to fight Sora....was he watching sora from the beginning in Hallow Bastion to see if he would sacrifice himself???

IS it really Hallow Bastion? I thought it was Hollow Bastion.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
it is Hollow Bastion... heaps of ppls say Hallow though

cporky1992

ok Well he did't get to roxas just as he was borne because in one of the scenes in KHFM+ (not KHFM) It was said in a diffrent way that he knew hainer pence and ollete before entering the organization so actully he diddent know he would be born in TT (or Did He)
and the part with xemnas in KHFM was to see if sora was worthy of the task if collecting the hearts for them
Now For Namine in KH Com RR (riku's story) namine told riku to sleep but he diklined and diz was there and to line those pices up he wanted to help sora so took him to the mansion and namine probably went with.
for the novals probably star at KH 1 to The end:toungesmile:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
1. No, it's after he becomes a heartless, btw you only fight Xemnas in KHFM
2. Hmm, idk.
3. All

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Of course it was after Sora became a heartless, sometime after facing off against Riku. Remember in the Secret Ansem Reports? It was stated that once the heart is casted from the body and reborn as darkness, the body which contains the soul is reborn else where. In the world inbetween, another you could coexist due to one's heart leaving the body. In Ansem's study's he notices that once the vessel is left behind, a shell of the person's former self is reborn in Twilight Town. Xemnas makes frequent trips to Twilight Town (possibly to gather information and possibly a new member, I actually believe this was mentioned some where before). Xemnas encountered Sora after Roxas came into creation. I would assume he gathered enough knowledge regarding how Roxas was created to some extent, I mean he was a genius.

2) How did Namine come into the company of DIZ? the last time i saw her she was with Axel talking on the hill with Riku....so how the hell did DIZ get a hold of her???

I would assume the Organization captured her as well, probably scoop up after discovering Roxas. Diz who held a personal vendetta against Xemnas and the Organization, spied on them and invaded their Castle Oblivion after some serious research regarding Sora's whereabouts and the conditions of the worlds. I would assume he later came into contact with Namine and struck a deal with her, regarding her past or something. Diz wanted Sora's memories and power restored so he could fly through the realm of light and defeat the Organization 13 with his almighty Keyblade. Basically Namine was probably approached by Diz and used accordingly.

3) Where do the novels begin at? Kh1, COM or KH2?

I believe to a good extent, that they covered everything.

Cyypher100

OKAY! ty that clears up alot of my questions...now..MAKE TIME GO FASTER SO I CAN GET THE NOVELS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back