• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about Terra, Riku and Sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

I'm very confused. I was at the scene with Terra and Riku.
Why was it that Terra seemed interested in only Riku being a Keyblade Master? How was it that he saw Master Xhanort and then older Riku as he was looking as the younger version?

And now for the most important question that I still don't understand today. Why is it that Sora became the keyblade master?

FinalKingdmBlade

not so sure on the first and second point, guess he just saw more potential, i mean the kid did deduce that he was from another world

as for why Sora is the owner of the keyblade, i'm pretty sure its becuase when it came time for riku to weild, he fell to darkness, so the keyblade chose sora over riku. its been stated before that keyblades are picky about their owners, so its almost as if they have minds of their own to an extent, and the kingdom key didn't want riku to be its weilder

*_Riku_*

1st Point: I'm guessing its because Terra saw Riku in himself then looked deep down and saw what he would become when he was adult maybe?

2nd Point: Sora became the keyblade master because his heart was pure light. Like Ventus's heart was pure light when he put his heart into Sora and Riku had darkness in himself even though he had more skill at the time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm very confused. I was at the scene with Terra and Riku.
Why was it that Terra seemed interested in only Riku being a Keyblade Master?

Of the two, Riku's light shown brighter than Sora's, and caught Terra's attention. Or at least that's the only excuse I thought of as to why he ignored Sora.

How was it that he saw Master Xhanort and then older Riku as he was looking as the younger version?

Terra is clairvoyent, but that was mainly to show the connection he shares with Riku.

And now for the most important question that I still don't understand today. Why is it that Sora became the keyblade master?

He's not a Master. It's just a whole lot more awkward to call him the Keyblade Hero like they did in the Japanese version.

as for why Sora is the owner of the keyblade, i'm pretty sure its becuase when it came time for riku to weild, he fell to darkness, so the keyblade chose sora over riku. its been stated before that keyblades are picky about their owners, so its almost as if they have minds of their own to an extent, and the kingdom key didn't want riku to be its weilder

Right before Riku disappeared in KH1, the darkness that was surrounding him was his own darkness. Sora was reaching out towards him, and that flash of light appeared. That was the light within Riku's heart, and by touching it, Sora gained access to the Keyblade meant for Riku, the Kingdom Key. Later on, in Hollow Bastion, Sora proved his heart to be stronger than that of Riku's, and that's where the KK changed its mind and chose a different wielder than the one intended.

2nd Point: Sora became the keyblade master because his heart was pure light. Like Ventus's heart was pure light when he put his heart into Sora and Riku had darkness in himself even though he had more skill at the time.

Sora's not a Princess of Heart, nor was his darkness extracted. He has darkness, just a very small amount of it. Besides, Keyblades aren't picky. They don't care whether you have light or darkness in your heart, as long as your heart is strong.

CGNET

Alright, now my next question that's totally different.
Why was Eraqus about to defeat Ven? He didn't even explain to Terra before attacking him.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Alright, now my next question that's totally different.
Why was Eraqus about to defeat Ven? He didn't even explain to Terra before attacking him.

It's explained in Ven's scenario, so I'm not sure you want us to just tell you.

CGNET

Ahhhh man.
This story is taking a weird turn. I mean I knew what happens at the end, but the Master going out of his way to harm Ven.

....I mean I get that he was Xehanorts apprentice, but does that make him bad?

"But you must not exist no more"

Sounds like Roxas and Ven really do have a lot in common.

riku911

Master E should've went after Vanitas. Maybe he was too scared so he thought Ven would be an easier option. xD

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Ahhhh man.
This story is taking a weird turn. I mean I knew what happens at the end, but the Master going out of his way to harm Ven.
I mean I get that he was Xehanorts apprentice, but does that make him bad?

Trust me when I say once you have played all three scenario's and completed them you shall understand the story^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ahhhh man.

It was either destroy Ven or allow a weapon of mass destruction to be created.

Master E should've went after Vanitas. Maybe he was too scared so he thought Ven would be an easier option. xD

What reason would he have for fearing Vanitas? The guy's made of pure darkness. If anything, Eraqus would want to destroy him even more. Besides, it's not like he could leave LoD to go and find him, even if he did know where Vanitas was.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Eraqus felt awful about attempting to kill Ven, but he felt there was no other choice. It was that or let the Keyblade Wars return and risk an apocalypse. Plus, he had no clue where Vanitas was.

riku911

Master E got his butt wupped by Master X. I don't see why he can't leave LoD.
Besides, Van would destroy Master E, it was 3 on 2 in the last cut scenes till Braig came in. Xehanort was busting Terra, Van was busting Aqua/Ven, and Braig was just there with his jealousy >____>. If anything King Mickey should've been ordered to stay in LoD so Eraqus can leave and deal with the darkness himself instead of letting his grasshoppers fight the pro's. <__<

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahhhh man.

Sorta kinda. DiZ was just taking his hate of Nobodies out on Roxas. Eraqus truly believed that to stop MX's plans was to destroy Ven. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back