• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak123

hello, im new to the forums and I wanted to know what is kingdom hearts is it a kingdom with a queen that rules it and in the sky theirs hearts and like everyone is shaped as a heart????

Charlie K

Back in Business
Kingdom Hearts is All the Hearts coming together, of a certain thing ie. Worlds, or men, you know what I mean?..

I'm just summign it up for yaz.

khfreak123

no im talking about the entire game is the game full of hearts a love or something.

khmaster101

Kingdom Hearts is All the Hearts coming together, of a certain thing ie. Worlds, or men, you know what I mean?..

I'm just summign it up for yaz.

What ven said about kingdom hearts in the game is true but if ur asking what the GAME kingdom hearts is well its made by 2 companies which are Disney and Square Enix. In the game you are able to go visit different world with disney characters and final fantasy characters. In the game enemies are the heartless, the Nobodies , Ansem (seeker of darkness), Organization 13 and of course the disney villains. But if you never played any of the 3 kingdom hearts games which are kingdom hearts 1 , 2 and kingdom hearts Chain Of Memories you wouldidnt really know who Ansem is or Organization 13. I guess thereis a lot more to explain but my fingers are starting to hurt from all this typing lol hope this helps.

roxasfire

have u never played the games khfreak123? did u just come on cause u were bored? but go look at the wiki page that ultima fenrir showed u and it will explain

D

Divine Light

Lol a queen no no no its all hearts gathered the its the Heart of all hearts i guess you could say.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Ok let me try to ACUALLY explain what the game is...

It's about a boy named Sora who lives on this island, its acually a world known as Destiny Islands, with his two friends Riku and Kairi who long to see other worlds. One night, Sora finds that his home is being destroyed by creatures of the dark, known as the Heartless, and a strange weapon known as the Keyblade (shaped as a Key :) ) appears and he uses to kill off some Heartless. After he defeats a giant Heartless, he finds himself in a town, which is acually another world where people who have lost there worlds to the darkness wander off to if they managed to survive, where he meets up with Donald and Goofy who were looking for the "key bearer" that their king, obviously everyone's favorite animated mouse,had told them to find in a letter before he mysteriously vanaged. It turns out that the Heartless are creautres who steal hearts from people and they become heartless, and if strong-willed they make Nobodies too but thats in Kingdom Hearts II, and if they steal hearts from worlds, the worlds vanish from existance. So the three new friends go out into disney movie themed worlds as Sora tries to find his two friends and while Donald and Goofy try to find The King, and of course help out the disney characters fight the anataganist, usually, from the movie and lock the Keyhole of the world so the heartless won't destroy it. Of course there are some great twists on the way that I'm not going to spoil for you and I HIGHLY recomment you play it! SUPER MEGA ULTRON HIGHLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first game info, the second has more but you get the general idea. Also, Kingdom Hearts in the game is the world to all hearts, the thing that the anataganists want for power.

Hope that helps!

Hanzo

Ok? Well play the game. If you have come to my house so I can slap you. KH is a fusion of hearts. Its gives of the power the hearts hold depending on their status. Yet more on the subject is unknown. We don't know what true purpose KH holds just that anyone evil enough could use it for an unholy reason. Yet never succeed base on the fact the every heart does not contain only darkness but both or only light. So this makes some think what would a perfect KH look like if only made of light or only darkness. Also don't say Xemnas made a pefect KH. His was blown up before it was done. Also he used any heart he could get based on the heartless Sora beaten.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
A Kingdom with a queen and with hearts floating all around???? Now that's the most interesting theory I have seen posted here....
Whatever. You can read all you want, or you can go and buy the game and experience it in all its glory.
I think that they are both on Greatest Hits, so now they are only $20 each....I highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back