• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Queen Of Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Princesses of Heart... In KH1 all the Princesses of Heart's um.. Hearts were used to create the Dark keyblade.. Since all the Princessess of Heart were together at the time, when they all got their hearts back it comes to mind they should each have a nobody - Or in my view one distinct "Queen" of Heart.. Xion :)

It sounds pretty plausible to me.. Considering everyone battles to say "Xion was made when Naminé was!" I reflected on the point of which a special nobody being made for ALL the Princesses of Heart when they lose their hearts.. And because Sora stabbed himself with the Dark keyblade to make the Princessess' hearts return.. Thats how Xion could have the memories of Sora and the keyblade-wielding. The memory of Sora from the Princessess and the ability from Sora (And Kairi in the future)
:thumbsup:

I predict the 3rd post will flame this post. BE AMAZED.

Not possible, the reason being that the PoH have hearts of pure light. This means that they cannot create a heartless or nobody. Kairi was able to have a nobody because her was housed inside Sora's body. So when Sora unlocked his heart to release her's two nobodies were created. Thus allowing Kairi to have a nobody. Since this did happen to any of the other PoH it means they don't have a nobody.

EyeOfDiscovery

ONE JUMP AHEAD OF THE FORUM.
ONE SWING AHEAD OF HOARD.
I POST BECAUSE I KNOW I HAVE NO FLAWS.

~~

PRINCE EOD - FABULOUS HE EYE OF DISCOVERYYYYY
SHUT YOUR FACE, YOUR A DISGRACE
INDEFINATELY.

DONT POST UNTILL YOU ARE CLEAR - ITS RIGHT, I WRITE, CAUSE IM HEAR.
DONT NEED OPINIONS, ENTERPRETATIONS,
I POST BECAUSE I KNOW IM PERFECTION.
KINGDOM HEARTS IS NO JOB TO ME BECAUSE YOU WILL SEEEE - ITS MEEEE E-O-D.
bum bum bum.

Im right your wrong, im great your a schlong. :)

FAIL.

I win.

Close the post because im right and you know it. LOLLLL @ the noobs with like 20 posts. KNOW YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU START POSTING ON MY THREADS. MEMBBAA I TOLD YYEEWW.

GTFO.
I win. Im the best and I know everything about kingdom hearts and you dont know shit because IM superiour.

Now do me a favour and go away you nooblings. :)

PRINCEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*bang.*
YouTube - Condom Rocket Gone Wrong << hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back