• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Queen Of Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

About the Princesses of Heart... In KH1 all the Princesses of Heart's um.. Hearts were used to create the Dark keyblade.. Since all the Princessess of Heart were together at the time, when they all got their hearts back it comes to mind they should each have a nobody - Or in my view one distinct "Queen" of Heart.. Xion :)

It sounds pretty plausible to me.. Considering everyone battles to say "Xion was made when Naminé was!" I reflected on the point of which a special nobody being made for ALL the Princesses of Heart when they lose their hearts.. And because Sora stabbed himself with the Dark keyblade to make the Princessess' hearts return.. Thats how Xion could have the memories of Sora and the keyblade-wielding. The memory of Sora from the Princessess and the ability from Sora (And Kairi in the future)
:thumbsup:

I predict the 3rd post will flame this post. BE AMAZED.

A

Audo

Their bodies weren't casted off, meaning no Nobody could've been made.

EyeOfDiscovery

Their bodies weren't casted off, meaning no Nobody could've been made.
Kairis body wasnt past off.. So where did Naminé come from, smartarse?

PoH means pure light, no darkness inside of them.
I didn't mention darkness.. And look at Kairi - She made Naminé.
I'm sticking to this theory no matter what anyone says anyhow.. :sleep:

Sleep mode now activated.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
About the Princesses of Heart... In KH1 all the Princesses of Heart's um.. Hearts were used to create the Dark keyblade.. Since all the Princessess of Heart were together at the time, when they all got their hearts back it comes to mind they should each have a nobody - Or in my view one distinct "Queen" of Heart.. Xion :)

Only like R-KAudo said, their Bodies and Souls were right there. Even if it's possible for a PoH upon the removal of her Heart to create a Nobody (as is speculated that Xion was possibly created on the night of the storm on DI), I doubt SoD Ansem would've facilitated them turning into Nobodies. When Kairi went through the process, it made it so her Heart couldn't be used to balance the Keyhole. Putting the rest in a similar state would be rather counter productive, imo.

It sounds pretty plausible to me.. Considering everyone battles to say "Xion was made when Naminé was!"

I never said that.

I reflected on the point of which a special nobody being made for ALL the Princesses of Heart when they lose their hearts.

What's Xion made from then, specifically?

And because Sora stabbed himself with the Dark keyblade to make the Princessess' hearts return.. Thats how Xion could have the memories of Sora and the keyblade-wielding.

Only Xion seems to not have Memories at all, thus her asking who the heck she is.

(And Kairi in the future)

Kairi can't wield.

Kairis body wasnt past off.. So where did Naminé come from, smartarse?

I didn't mention darkness.. And look at Kairi - She made Naminé..

...........................Naminé was made of Sora's Body and Soul when Kairi's Heart left his Body.

EyeOfDiscovery

logo-failed.jpg
Failed. Kairi can wield.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
So I'm sorry if i'm missing something, but if she can weild the keyblade, then why can't she summon it? Did they ever explain that part.

EyeOfDiscovery

Summon.. Hold.. Can you hold a packet of biscuits you bought? Yes.
Can you summon them? No.
Are they yours? No.
Oh yes of course you bought them. Riku gave Kairi the keyblade.. FAIL.
a-big-fat-failure.gif

So I guess we ALL came to the conclusion Riku is gay. Why the fuck else would he have a flowery keyblade? I sense homophobes.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Summon.. Hold.. Can you hold a packet of biscuits you bought? Yes.
Can you summon them? No.
Are they yours? No.
Oh yes of course you bought them. Riku gave Kairi the keyblade.. FAIL.

For the love of god, stop being an idiot double posting.
And just because I held the packet of biscuits doesn't mean I made it.
Who made them? The biscuit factory.
Who, in our case, is Riku.
Thus, Riku is the Wielder who created the Keyblade. Kairi just used it and returned it when it was no longer needed.

So I guess we ALL came to the conclusion Riku is gay. Why the fuck else would he have a flowery keyblade? I sense homophobes.

Sora was gay long before Riku then, seeing his Keyblades.
And the Gayblade = Keyblade based on Destiny Islands in design, of course it'd be flowery and sparkly.

So I'm sorry if i'm missing something, but if she can weild the keyblade, then why can't she summon it? Did they ever explain that part.

wielding = holding the Keyblade, waving it around.
Being a Wielder = have your own Keyblade.
wielding =\= being a Wielder
Note the usage of capital letters in my posts? XD

Eternal_Key

Well w/e as stated before, nobodies are made from the a body with a strong enough will of its own tht it becomes active. The PoH bodies were in the room so obviously, there were no nobodies created. Namine was created from Sora's Body but Kairi's heart. I'm just regurgitating information but its the only way to explain the flaw in your theory. Don't get me wrong it's a good one, but there's some flaws with it.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Kairis body wasnt cast off.. So where did Naminé come from, smartarse?

Uhh.. you could argue that Kairi's heart casted off something twice.. I mean, Namine did result from Kairi's heart casting off something from Sora/ Kairi. Who's to say that the heart didn't somehow cast off part of Kairi's body? Maybe, it didn't have to entirely cast off her body in order to make a nobody, so it also resulted in the lifeless puppet that Kairi was most of KH. Until this is confirmed or denied, I wouldn't say anything. Just because she created no heartless doesn't mean that she couldn't create a nobody. Afterall, we do have these anomolities called "specail nobodies."

Also, I wouldn't exactly go against Audo's/ R-K's word. He seems to be one more knowledgable people/ staff, when it comes to the KH series.

I didn't mention darkness.. And look at Kairi - She made Naminé.
I'm sticking to this theory no matter what anyone says anyhow.. :sleep:

Sleep mode now activated.

Err.. whatever.. I doubt a nobody could be made from that many people's bodies/ souls at once. Two or three sounds like the most it'll be, if it indeed involves multiple people. Also, I don't see XH's process of making the darkness keyblade (Heart Unlocker.. or whatever it's called) as a way of causing the PoH's hearts to cast off their bodies, but I could see some process (A heartless attacking her?) at DI causing Kairi's heart to cast off her body or part of it.

Awards
You know why this theory doesn't work? Any bickering about contradictions, holes, and whatnot aside, it's copyright infringement on a very misleading name.

queen-of-hearts-7.jpg

"DO NOT WANT."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back