• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Qualities of Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless (BBS Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xammag

They way I see it, Xehanort's heartless seems like a middle aged MX and Xemnas
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ansem SoD sought to make over the world in darkness, crush the light, etc.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

nubstyle

and dude

MX didnt want to put the worlds in darkness and crush the light, he wanted to balance it.

Xenin

Banned
and dude

MX didnt want to put the worlds in darkness and crush the light, he wanted to balance it.
Exatly that lol. It's in the Xehernort reports...But wait..I kinda figured Xemnas had the memories...and with no heart didn't really care lol or have a feeling towards it... but

Considering Lingering Sentiment has terra's memories..Idk how Xemnas has them...and Xehernort heartless has the memories of Apprentice Xehernort..and he still wants to seek darkness.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Exatly that lol. It's in the Xehernort reports...But wait..I kinda figured Xemnas had the memories...and with no heart didn't really care lol or have a feeling towards it... but

Considering Lingering Sentiment has terra's memories..Idk how Xemnas has them...and Xehernort heartless has the memories of Apprentice Xehernort..and he still wants to seek darkness.
no the LS is made up of terra's thougths and hatred of MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back