• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pyromaniac - Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
dude, im not lieing about this but when i read it i actually feel likes it's real and i keep thinking about putting up threads about it on the kh2 forum.im not lieing

chaos666

I love it! Axel is my fav and I was really happy to see a fic for him:D I like your style, it's not sloppy and boring. I also like your take on Axel's character, bringing out the different sides to him. I'm looking forward to future chapters!!!! XD

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
sorry man scool is back so i havent had too much time! ^^

next chapter is almost done, hopefully tomorrow i can stay home (its take ur child to work day ^^)

and i'll post if i can ok?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Awesome writing.

Reading the DD scene my heart broke..it brings me bad memories of Roxas' story -chokes up- I just need a moment XD

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
.:Standing Ovation:.
Reading this was amazing, keep up the great work, this chapter was great especially the DD but i prefered the Battle scene with Axel and Saix, the only thing missing would be a video of all of this lol but reading this is just as good

P.S impatiently waiting for the next chapter lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back