• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pyromaniac - Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
it's pretty good, but axel and saix are VERY out of character. Axel is a little too serious one second, and a smart aleck the other, which isnt like him. and then , and Saix is too emotional, and doesn't have the poise he should.

other than that, your desriptions are lovely, and it's a nice fic.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
dude, this is seriuslty my fav fan fiction.mostly because axel is my all time #1 fav character.i printed the first three chapters and they are now in my room where i can read them whenever i want.:D

Never4Gotten

Yes, an Axel fanfic! I am definitely reading this! I really like your descriptions. You're a awesome writer! I hope that the next chapter gets up soon =)! BTW, I hope that the other org. appear to, that would be pretty sweet! I love the organization XIII!

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
dude, its awesome!!!u should seriusly get these published! i cant wait for chapter 5.when is it coming?and when is the next chapter for one side one destiny coming?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back