• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Push: The RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
All TK had remembered was a loud crash and a sharp pain on his back. He sat up weakly, and shook his head. He pulled his goggles from his neck over to his forehead again, and looked over and noticed a man looking over him worriedly. He gave him a reassuring grin, "Don't worry oniichan, I'm fine. See-" he stood up and stood on his hands upside down, but quickly fell down, the pain from his back was overwhelming.

"See.. Healthy as a horse." he said grinning once more. Suddenly out of no where a calming feeling bathed over him, it even distracted him from the pain. "Where did that come from?" he said to himself, his head began hurting, "Great.. First flying motorcycles, now my head hurts.." he mumbled to himself.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Jasik wondered if he should attack or watch the division man with a gun. The three people in the room looked absolutely calm. Then something occured to Jasik, What if this guy is a pusher? That would explain why the three people looked calm. In that case I should remain undetected Jasik decided as he looked for other ways in to the room. The balcony, part of it was blocked by a wall, he could hide there. So Jasik ran to the neighboring room and jumed off their balcony to the one of the room he had just entered. Hiding behind a wall he watched the Division man and the three potential psychics.

Wazz

He could hear them talking. He was JUST outside the entrance to the room where the bike had smashed through. He held his Marakov towards his chest. Did he dare peak? Most of them sounded like and (from what he saw of they're minds) were mentally children. Did they even resemble a threat at all?

He couldn't put the gun away and go in friendly, how did he get past the locks? Oh yeah, he shot them.

Instead he walked outside the front door. And walked to his car there he picked up a radio and alerted the organization.

They would be here in 5 minutes.

And he would make sure the Watcher wouldn't escape.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Division?Jasik asked himself againNah, I'm just being paranoid, I mean, if he were division, wouldn't he have stayed with these people, and they're probably not even psychics! Jasik laughed as he left the room, it wasn't until he made it to the lobby he realized he was bleeding, jumping from that balcony had nearly broken his legs, Jasik, being the idiot he was, simply healed himself when he thought noone was watching, but of course, he was wrong.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
TK felt a pain rush to his head quickly, then he saw a strange man going to his car and talking on some weird radio. Then he realized he radioed for people to come over here, Perfect.. "Um. Listen, some people are going to be here in a bit, I just saw a glimpse but that was enough. So, good news is my powers are fine, bad news is.. We're going to get caught by angry men"

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Jasik was grabbed from behind. "WHO ARE YOU!?" Jasik demanded. The man smiled coldly as he dragged Jasik to a van. "I need to restore my honor, kid, you're gonna help me" The man responded, "I'm a low division grunt, and I didn't think I'd find a Stitcher all alone out here". Jasik put his hand on the man's chest, hoping his powers woud work right, but nothing. "You're gonna be locked away for a long time kid."

Last edited:

Wazz

5 minutes passed and before you could say 'Oh shit it's a wip-" the 3 cars roared around the corner and the helicopter appeared in the sky above.

Now Nathan entered. A team was deployed over the other side of the apartment and the helicopter watched the balcony, with weapons, tragically, safety switches turn off.

The Pusher pointed the team and quietly entered the room with a few men, who had already been briefed.

Seconds after you could hear the footsteps of the men they jumped the corner yelling and began descending on the children and young adults...

[[I didn't actually capture you guys because I wanted to give you time to react]]

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Jasik flipped the man over his shoulder and ran, hoping the man wasn't following, but he was. Jasik ran into an alley and the man followed, the man took out a gun and shot Jasik in the leg, then dragged him to a van. Jasik hung his head, defeated, and healed his wounded leg. The man threw Jasik in the van and closed the door. Jasik hugged his knees to his chest, hoping for the best, looking for a way to escape.

Last edited:

Black Stripes

Exhaustion began to overwhelm Ashida; he wasn’t paying attention to anything around him. He had lost a little bit more blood than he thought. He then realized he didn’t know where he was or what day it was. Could he really trust these people? The teenager began saying a few words though Ashida never caught any of it. As a feeling of calmness flooded him, all the worries seemed to disappear.
He began pacing the room for a few moments thinking of what to do next, but was soon interrupted by the sound of a helicopter. It took him a while to realize it was the division. He ran for the entrance to the apartment, hoping he could become a distraction while the other two escaped but it was pointless they were surrounded. “Alright, you caught us.” He said as a large grin spread across his face. He really was unsure of what he could do.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
TK heard the sound of a helicopter and men ascending the stairs. The man got up and ran outside of the room, Perfect. TK knew there was no chance for the trio, so he slumped his head in defeat and as the men walked in to subdue TK, he pulled out another egg roll and offered it to one of the men, "Hungry?"

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Jasik looked out the back window, the apartment was now surrounded by helicopters and many vans. So they were the division? Jasik wondered, knowing if he was right, he's meet the people from the apartment room soon enough. "So you're with the Division?" Jasik asked the man. "I'm a Division agent, yes. My name is Jacob Medley" the man responded, "Soon we will begin experimenting on you again Jasik, don't worry". "I demand rights! I want a lawyer!"Jasik shouted. "and I want a raise, dissapointment abounds" Jacob laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back