• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Push: The RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
TK smiling at the bountiful feast in his bag. He figured he had enough to eat, he closed up his bag and pulled the strap across his chest. He walked down Tokyo, and had a vision; he pulled out a worn out notebook and drew exactly what he saw, a man jumping from a balcony from an apartment. "People these days, so.. Interesting!" his eyes glowed with anticipation of meeting said person, then he realized he committed suicide and his shoulders slumped.

TK then thought Eh, might as well go there.. He headed to the inn he saw the other man in, went upstairs, he walked down the hallway looking for the right door. "Ah, there it is." he said finding the right door. He adjusted his goggles and knocked on the door three times. "Hm.. I wonder if he'll answ- ah, yes he will" he questioned, but answered after another quick vision.

Neglect

His fingers gently wrapped around the phone, as he prepared to dial the digits. As his finger raced towards the nine, a series of knocks at the door interrupted him. Goosebumps slithered up his spine, before dispersing throughout his entire body. His heart began to race, as he began to devise all the possibilities within his head. Richard glanced about for his kodachis, but they were nowhere to be found. “Shit!” He mumbled to himself, remembering that he had left them on the balcony.

He swiftly ported to the balcony, scanning the area for his gear: bingo. He spotted it, and quickly snatched it, subsequently porting back to his apartment room. He buckled them to his waist, before proceeding with caution towards the door. Disarming the locks, he firmed his hand on the door-knob. Throwing it open, he jutted forward, throwing his left hand straight forward at the man’s chest, attempting to shove him against the wall; given his adept talent in martial arts, he was bound to take the man off-guard. Given his alleged success, he brought the tip of his blade to the perpetrator’s neck. “You with the Division, asshole?” He asked bluntly, a fierce look in his eyes.

(OOC: I hope the feeling is mutual on my 'alleged' success, or I'll have to edit the post. I'd imagine you wouldn't mind, considering how minor it is.)

Black Stripes

Ashida regained consciousness to find himself in an unfamiliar environment, some else’s apartment. The first thought that hit him was ‘The division caught me.’ It would be the end of him if they did; his injuries prevented him from walking let alone running away. He spent a few seconds judging the situation but was quickly interrupted by a thud at the door. His eyes widened as he was overcome by the fear of what might be behind that door.
The door finally opened; there was a series of sounds that Ashida couldn’t place. It ended with an unfamiliar voice asking “You with the Division, asshole?” The fear disappeared with the assumption that the owner of the apartment was a psychic because only they would be that cautious. But he was curious to see what was going on, in a desperate attempt he tried to get to his feet but all it did was re-open wounds, Ashida cried out in pain. He was overwhelmed by pain; he lied back down since there was nothing else he could do.

Wazz

"Hmmm" Nathan exclaimed to himself in a perplexed, yet knowing tone. One hand flicking trough physical paper files and his other hand spinning his pen. All the time he kept opening it up and looking at the photograph, if it wasn't the right one, he'd continue searching. Only ever looking in 13, 14 and 15 year old files. Elvana's memory wasn't going to be an easy one to find. The corridors and corridors of files were a confronting task.

Always when someone questioned him, or looked at him in a funny way, Nathan would give a nervous feeling, as if he were an authority, it always worked and they backed away quickly.

Vlad at last found him, Nathan, out of humor gave him the feeling as he realized it was the Russian. Immediatley he started sweating and stuttering. "Hey Na-Na-Natha- woaah!" He exclaimed. "Are y-you?" He pointed at Nathan who was giggling childishly. "Hey stop it, sir" he said by instinct. Nathan turned and looked at Vladamir and his eyes burned right through Vladamir's confidence. "Look for this kid" he said while pushing a thought into Vlad's mind that resembled as much as Nathan could the child.

"I don't see a child, s-sir" Vlad said nervously. "Just go off the feeling, trust me, it's easier to identify someone by feeling than by sight." He said, dismissively. "Will do, sir" "Stop saying sir" "I-I-I don't mean t- to!" Vlad pleaded. Holding up his arms in a gesture of defense.

<<Time Lapse>>

"Hey, Nathan! I think I found him" Vladamir called out, obviously still a little shaky as he stank of sweat. "Vlad grabbed the file and looked at the boy's face. It was almost exactly the same in the photo. "Thanks Vlad" Nathan said blankly and pushed a feeling of relaxation into Vlad's mind as it washed over him.

Vlad sighed heavily. "I really do hate you" he said in a non-threatening, calming tone.

Nathan wasn't listening.

Code:
Name: Tyler Kingsford
Date of Birth: Unknown Day and Month. 1996
Known Psychic Powers: Watcher. Certainly Adept at immediate future events. 
Current Known Location: Check online database.
Current 'Allegiance': Insurgent
This is all Nathan read on the file. By this time he was heading for the exit. "Oh and Vlad, have a shower, you stink"

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
The man put weird knifes to TK's neck. TK just smiled, and said, almost mockingly "Ya know.. I knew you were going to do that." he put on a childish grin, and moved his goggles around his neck. "And I also know that guy is going to stand up, and hurt himself" he pointed to the another man who stood up, but immediately sat down in pain. "And besides.. I'm a little too young to be in Division" he tried to move the blade away from his neck, "Egg roll?" he finished as he puled out an egg roll out of his backpack.

Neglect

Richard glared down at the teenager, who simply smiled in retort to his aggressive behavior. “Ya know..I knew you were going to do that,” he said with distinct confidence. The boy smiled wildly once again, adjusting his goggles to rest around his neck. “What? He knew I was going to do that?” Richard averted his head downwards, processing the boy’s babble, though still applying pressure to his chest with his left hand. “And I also know that guy is going to stand up, and hurt himself.” Richard heard a groan emit from within the apartment room, glancing back only to catch the man plopping back onto the couch at an attempt to stand.

Easing his pressure on the boy’s chest, he stood there, glaring into his eyes for a brief moment. “And besides...I’m a little too young to be in Division,” the boy declared, assuring his innocence. Richard pulled the edge of the blade away from his neck, proceeding to sheath his kodachi. He removed his hand from his chest as well, and chuckled. “Come on in, runt. You might actually be useful, considering you’re a Watcher.” “Egg roll?” the boy offered gleefully, holding the food in front of Richard’s face. “No thanks, I’ve already eaten. Maybe he wants it,” he suggested, pointing over his shoulder with his thumb at the crippled man. Turning around, he entered the apartment room and made his way towards the phone once more. “Close the door behind you.”

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
"You're an idiot." A man, wearing almost all rags slowly hobbled in front of the group. He had a red rag over his eyes, and a black cane. No matter what TK tried to do, he could not tell what this man was going to do. Didn't even see him coming. A watcher can't quite see the future, but only what decisions will lead upto. This kid probably didn't even know that. Or have enough concentration to see what the man had done earlier. And the effects that it would have. The actual event had nothing to do with anyone, so no decision-making would take place, and thusly could not be seen except by older, much more experianced watchers.

The man turned around and began walking. If this watcher-kid tried watching him, all he'd see is him walking away. Then dust flying from behind him and saying, "I told you so." Poor little kid had no idea what he was doing. Stark had been watching him for a while, in more ways then one. Thanks to Stark's own watcher abilities, he had some form of 'sight.' He knew the kid's movements, and what he was saying, but had no idea what he looked like. Stark had however realized the kid was making watcher a bad word. So he set up a little trap.

Stark used his abilities to see what would happen to the kid. The way this kid was being so public with his powers, he'd get taken soon. And so, Stark definitely prepared. If the kid died, it technically wasn't his fault. At least couldn't be proved. And if the kid lived, then Stark would have just proved that he was a much better watcher. Win, win situation.

Next building over was under construction. Large cranes and everything. Stark was good with machines too. He set up a crane on a timer. At exactly this moment, it'd start up, and go wrong. It'd swing around 360 degrees. First the hook would pick a strategically placed motorcycle. As it swung, the hook part picked up speed, and snapped. The motorcycle launched itself through the wall, at both Richard and Tyler. It was at an angle that would send it in Richard's room as well.

Stark wasn't necessarily evil, but he sure as hell wasn't helping anyone with a baby watcher. He didn't know these other people, didn't care either. Division had to notice the crane, especially if they were on Tyler's trail already. Stupid kid.

OOC- Yes. I'm a good guy. Yes, I did just crash a motorcycle through a building. Yes, I did just send Division on your trail.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
“No thanks, I’ve already eaten. Maybe he wants it,”. The man had answered TK, but by the time he answered him, TK had already eaten the egg roll. Whoops. "Well. Actually, I'm sort've.. Wet behind the ears, per se. And.. I'm probably going to do something, say something or even think something that'll get me into trouble." he said as he flopped next the the crippled man grinning. For someone his age, he was a shrimp, even his jacket was too big for him. "I dunno.. People don't like me too much.. I figured you would be able to.. Protect me!" he exclaimed as he pointed his finger to his chest.

Then suddenly a motorcycle flies through the wall, TK jumped and pushed the man down but getting hit at the same time. He tried to sit up, but he the bike hit him in the back so he couldn't even sit up properly. Smiling weakly, "Didn't.. See that coming.." he laid back and passed out.

OOC: Powerplayed a tiny bit.. Apologizes.

Wazz

He went through the intranet records about Tyler Kingsford, his powers, appearances, everything on file that he had access to. Overall he seemed like what every child was, careless and invincible. It was almost a shame to have to potentially ruin his innocence. Apparently from ages 4-8 he was part of the Division. He always seemed a little hyperactive.

Nathan sighed and continued spinning his pen, while scrolling down with his other hand.

The time was 10:15.

Nathan picked a car that wouldn't stand out on purpose. It's outward appearance was a small, modern Honda, becoming more and more popular in Japan's growing economy. Inside were a range of sensory gear, radios and a whole range of dial's and screens, some of which Nathan had no idea what they do.

In the Shujinko district of Tokyo's inner city had died down after a morning ritual of peak hour traffic and several of the roads were clear offering a quick route to anywhere in the city. Quickly he began to head to the child's latest location before hearing a quick report over the radio.

For some reason, sub counsciosly he felt drawn to it. Also partly because the traffic light arrow was green in that direction. He turned towards the crane accident..

Last edited:

Black Stripes

Ashida kept on listening to the two strangers; they eventually came to a resolve. Ashida felt safe, knowing that they too were psychics. He watched as the teenager placed himself on the couch and exclaimed "I dunno... People don't like me too much... I figured you would be able to... Protect me!" At this point Ashida was wondering if he should introduce himself but before the words had a chance to come out of his mouth, a motorcycle crashed through the wall. He witnessed as the teenager pushed the other man away only to get hit . The boy said a few words before passing out.

Despite the injuries Ashida got on to his feet and endured the pain. The first thought came to mind was ‘The Division did this’ But it didn’t seem likely, of all the years Ashida had be running away they’ve never done anything close to this. He walked to the unconscious boy and nudged him hoping he’d wake up.

He walked over to where the motorcycle crashed through, examined the environment looking for the thing that did this.

D

Deleted member 74488

Looking within his mind, the young girl smiled wickedly. Finally she had found it. The one memory he feared. As a child he had studied bugs like he would one day test the physical and mind skills within a human. She watched the memorie replay itself. Watching as the animal tried to run in fear as the lid upon his prison was freed. A spider. With that, the child's mother called. He turned happily, forgetting all about his experiment. Until the spider crawled up his arm. A scream escaping his lips as he tripped and the bugs started crawling along his body. The spider and wasps biting at his skin. Looking at the memory she quickly changed the young boy into a man. Erasing the rest of his memories until finally only that one memory remained. Merely watchig as his whole history erased itself only to leave one memory left. She kept playing it, again...and again. Sharing it with him. Until he thought it was the very event of which was happening. The child mmerely watched as he screamed, his hands flinging to his arms desperately. His screams were piercing...

It had not been before long until the two men finally came. A shot of pain running through her arm as sleep came. Her last vision the two men standing watching their conrade still scream even at the movement of her body as she fell to the ground. The head scientist for once showing a look of pure pain. The one look she would remember.

"You know it is awfully odd for you to be so...worked up. It is part of a plan."

"Right. A plan to stop the Organization."

"No. A plan for I, to be free and perhaps even, for the power of the Organization to grow."

That setence sparked his interests. His eyes turning to stare at her seriously, his eyebrows raised as if asking her a hidden question. "He will find the child and rather do that of two things. Save him or bring him here. If he does the first, we will be ready. Destroy his plans and take the kid. However if he brings him here, it saves us half the energy. I win, and in a odd sense, the only people to lose are our enemies. Unless of course, they put up a fight...someone I doubt they will win with."

The man sighed. Her plan seemed to be smart. But even so, the man knew she wouldn't of helped the Division that easily. Her smile seemed to show that much. With that she met his eyes, giving him her memories of the event before he made his way out the door.

"He shared alot of memories with you..."

{{Filler post!}​

Deathsight44

8:00 am
July 23, 2010
A random
hotel in Tokyo, Japan

Roy walked past a group of cops who were standing infront of a room, where a dead woman lay, a bullet stuck in her head. He payed no mind to it though, but just to be safe, he entered the officers mind for a mere moment, bringing about a feeling of pure laziness, and then did the same with the other. It was a simple trick that he could use to get cops to want to ignore the situation, the best way to cover up ones own doing...

This was of no importance to him though, since that same person was someone who had, previously, been someone who may have been able to help him with his current job. Not too long ago he had recieved a picture of a girl, by a client who had informed him that her wherabouts were within one of the Himitsu Orginization's HQs in Tokyo. His only problem though had been that he couldn't find a way to get in, and he knew that the only way he might be able to safely was to find anouther like himself so that he could draw attention. So now, because of the entire situation, he was here in this hotel, and once again, back to square one. And so he let out a sigh as he entered an elevator, going to return to his room.

A ding could be heard within the elevator, showing that he had reached his destination. He began to walk through the doors as they opened, and noticed a man in a suit walking by. He proceeded forward though, pushing past the man, his body not budging from the physical contact, wanting to seem slightly touph, since he didn't like the feel that he got from the man at all. Call it instinct. Before he could have tiime to even consider who the guy was, he walked by a room with the door wide open. It was right next to his, and he saw a girl in there, yelling something about the people in the room being gone. He stopped for a moment, staring into the room. "Probably got drunk and ditched her." he muttered to himself. It was common for him to see those things happen with teenagers. It seemed like one of the easiest ways to get teenagers to leave one of his targets alone at times, since they were so quick to only care about themselves. His thinking on the matter though made him careless to realize that he was just staring right there and not minding his own buissness.

Sparks

gone
"probably got drunk and ditched her," Brooke noticed a random guy standing in the hallway outside. He looked dazed and she glared and walked right up to him and said sourly,

"whats your problem?" She pushed behind him and walked down the hallway. I'm so gonna kill that dude that took my blood. She just needed to find him and then erase all of his memories.

Deathsight44

Roy snickered for a moment when she pushed past him. "Sorry doll, I'm just stating the facts. Your friends in that room ditched you because they got wasted. Don't be surprised if you end up with teh bill for that room." Roy stated, turning around to watch the girl walk away. Her slight remark entertained him slightly, though he knew he had to get back to work. Just to play around a little, he sent a wave of emotion, making her feel guilt for pushing into him, trying to make her apologize, just for his own self satisfaction.

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
Thomas woke up his back and head feeling like crap. He wondered how Travis found him at the hospital; the fight in the hospital with Travis, Thomas heading to the hospital for medication for his arm, and a really good looking Japanese girl eying him from across the bar.

'Lousy stinking girl.' Thomas thought as he sat up. His noticed that he was laying in a small bed and the bed was in an apartment. His eyes wandering around the dingy apartment, messy by his standard of living, Thomas continued looking around the room until his eyes fell upon a body, acting quickly he pulled a scalp he took from the hospital during the fight, and launched himself towards the unmoving person.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
"O-onii-chan.." he mumbled sleepily. TK felt exhausted to say the least, he hadn't remember what happened but all he heard was a loud ringing noise in his ears that deafened him, so rather than fight it, he let his body drift into sleep and began snoring loudly. He mumbled something about his goggles and snored once more.

Sparks

gone
The guy snickered at her.

"Sorry doll, I'm just stating the facts. Your friends in that room ditched you because they got wasted. Don't be suprised if you get left the bill for that room." Brooke stopped right where she stood and turned around and walked up to him really pissed off.

"You know what asshole? I'm with my parents, and exuse me if I'm pissed off BECAUSE A GUY BROKE INTO MY ROOM AND PLUNGED AN F-ING SYRINGE INTO MY-" Then she felt an overwhelming wave of guilt. "I'm sorry I'm just kind of upset right now." And she sighed.

TheBane

Zeke was about to ditch this guy when he saw him start to move. "Finaly up,eh? Quite a fall you took there. You still in one peice?" Zeke then saw him look around the room and stop on him. "I know its not a pefect masion, but its what I got." He sighed and closed his for second. When he opened them up, he found the mover lunging toward him. "Thats no way to treat someone who just saved you from telling the police why you were seen falling out of a hospital, wich I think is ironic." Zeke saw that he was still coming and he into phase mode. He then sighed and put his hands on his hips, waiting for the mover to crash into something behind him." I would personaly kill you now, but I decided to help you. For now." But just in case...Zeke reached for a knife in his pocket.

Wazz

Nathan silently stepped towards the front door.

Multiple locks...

Damnit

Still, from here Nathan could easily intrude all of their minds. The first one that caught his attention was, ironically, the one he was looking for no older than 15, a watcher and also unconscious.

The second one was a rarity, a porter. He was older and chances are a little wiser than the Tyler. He, apparently, was quite a vibrant person, easy to manipulate.

The last one was injured, yet would still remain the most dangerous to Nathan, a mover. Seemed, mentally, about 18. The problem is this particular group of individuals would be extremely hard to capture. A watcher, to perhaps forsee anyone coming. A mover for fending anyone off and a porter, for getting the hell out.

Nathan needed a closer look.

He pulled out his silenced pistol and shot several of the locks that were visible from the outside. He went to open the door and shot the chain that kept the door closed. At last the door opened... silently too.

He gave all three a calming feeling, to make sure any adrenalin left in their system after the bike coming through the building would subside.

He held the pistol at arms length infront of him, hopefully he could catch them off guard with the watcher incapacitated.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Jasik woke in an alleyway. Actually, it was his alleyway, but he would never admit it. He checked his watch, it was almost noon. He looked around and saw an apartment with the wall crashed in. what happened there? Maybe someone was hurt he thought as he ran to the building. He found a man with a gun in an open doorway several floors up. The Division? he thought as he silently approached and took out his daggers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back