• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Psyren

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
In my opinion Psyren is an awesome manga...

Here a little summary about Psyren:

Yoshina Ageha is a high school student who offers to help people with their problems for 10,000 yen. He'll take care of your stalkers, find your lost animal, whatever you want. One day when he's heading home, a nearby pay phone rings, and he picks it up. The only thing he hears however is his own voice echoing. After finding a mysterious card with the word 'Psyren' printed on it, which incidently is the name of a rumored cult responsible for a great number of obductions all over Japan. After some further investigations(don't want to spoil) and a short period of time he hears a ringing in his own head, it grows stronger til hes about to collapse. In desperation he picks up his cellphone and answers it in hope itll stop the ringing. When he comes to hes been teleported to another place (again lets call it another place so that I dont spoil too much), and finds out he and a group of others have been sent to the other place to play a "game" with their own lifes on the line. A game that turns out to be very much to their disadvantage.

Thats the starting premesis in a nut shell. Who hes playing against, where the game takes place, how hes supposed to win and the point of it all is very interesting indeed. More bits of the truth is explained little by little as the series progress. Basically its a story about a group of people that sets out to save the world.

So anyone here knows about this manga?

I have read all the 140 chapters up until now and it's still going on.

I've seen many people waiting for it to become an anime but no confirmation until now.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Darn this got replies?
I´m on chap 130 so far, and dang Orboro is more bada** than I thought he´d be... and a bit creepy at the same time.

I´m really liking what I´m seeing so far, Orboro is my favorite character of this series (his curiousity and experimentations just give me the chills). It´s too bad it ended recently, if only it were a bit more longer...

Jolts

I just picked this up last week, and it's definitely one of the better mangas I've read in a while. The way it starts off is pretty unnerving, but for those who keep up to the later parts it really gets amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back