• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► PSP emulator?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrastination

I would like to play KH-BBS. However, it requires PSP.
And Psp's are about 200????
Is there any known emulator which works for BBS and is there a BBS that works with an emulator?

In the end. I will buy it. But just for the time being....

Procrastination

Am I imagining things, or are you really soliciting us to help you steal $200?

It was just an idea. I just wanted to know if such existed.......

I don't see how hard it is to go to Google and type in PSP emulators :/

Hmmm. I did that. I found some but I need one thatd work with a BBS file

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
There are no alternatives to the real thing when it comes to PSP, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, and DS. I mean, DS ones WORK but they are EXTREMELY slow if your CPU can't handle it. Same goes for PS2 and PSP.

Now, PSone and anything lower works like a boss.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, I think I've heard of working PS2 emulators out there before, so PSP shouldn't be so much of a problem. At least with a good computer.

Anyways, you're probably better off asking around on websites and forums that actually deal with emulation.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Well, I think I've heard of working PS2 emulators out there before, so PSP shouldn't be so much of a problem. At least with a good computer.

Anyways, you're probably better off asking around on websites and forums that actually deal with emulation.

Well what I should is that PS2's do work. It's just a matter of your hardware. PSP ones don't work due to the files that are needed either not showing up for people or they're just corrupted. Thus, PSP emulators are very rare that WORK.

Procrastination

Well what I should is that PS2's do work. It's just a matter of your hardware. PSP ones don't work due to the files that are needed either not showing up for people or they're just corrupted. Thus, PSP emulators are very rare that WORK.

so my best bet is either waiting or purchasing the console + game?

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Although I don't support piracy of the games in the slightest, I do know of an actual working PSP emulator. It does work with a good amount of commercial games (including Crisis Core, Dissidia, Tenchu,etc.) and it is still under much progress and work to function with unworking games. As far as I know BBS is still unplayable on any of it's builds yet. Plus, you need a good PC to run it, if you don't want to end up with turtle speed, or crashes. However, I do encourage you to buy the actual console and game, to support the ones who created this game and to enjoy the whole experience :3.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
$99 for a used refurbished PSP is a pretty sweet deal, just do that, unless BBS is the only game you want to play for the PSP, just borrow one from a friend. BBS is an awesome game. BUY IT.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Fairly certain that we aren't supposed to talk about emulation on the forums; regardless, it seems as though the general response has been either 'don't ask for this' or 'psp emulators don't work bawwwwww' so I'd say that the thread has served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back