• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSN PORT OF CODED?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

archiearcher

I'm asking if it will be a possibility.
As far as I know SE has only a single title for the PSN in the states and thats because of MAJOR POPULAR DEMAND!(weird too, becuase I borrowed FF7 from a friend and beat it the night before it was released on the PSN!:31:)

However coded for the PSN makes sence becuase KH is a PS title(with the exception of minor titles i.e. days,coded and CoM wich was ported to the ps2)

WII WARE sounds like an obvious choice too.

what do you think? WW? PSN? both?....maybe even for the 360:53:!?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
wiiware.

hopefully, the after years signals the beginning of many s-e mobile titles going to wiiware.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hope it gets released for the PSP. But not the PSN, I can't buy a thing off there:(

robertexe

I see it as a wiiware title because we don't have to use the wii remote but can use the virtual console remote wich involves no motion sensing tech

Allister Rose

French Lover
I see it as a wiiware title because we don't have to use the wii remote but can use the virtual console remote wich involves no motion sensing tech

i cant imagine a game that has to be constantly update chapters in wii....it's more of a PSN thing. besides....Coded would be just a waste of quality on the wii... something as small as coded shouldnt even be on wii

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I hate this network stuff. I don't want to download my games. I like the old way of buying them from the store on a disc. That's how I like it, downloading is a nusence IMO.

kh=epicness

it urks me so much when ppl brush coded of as just a filler it'll play a preaty big part in the story plus last time i thought a kh game was jus a filler (*cough cough* CoM) i had no idea what was goin on in kh2 cuz i skipped CoM but any ways back 2 the topic if anything id definatly go with psn over ww even though i doubt it will go beyond the cell (maybe psp port)

Allister Rose

French Lover
it urks me so much when ppl brush coded of as just a filler it'll play a preaty big part in the story plus last time i thought a kh game was jus a filler (*cough cough* CoM) i had no idea what was goin on in kh2 cuz i skipped CoM but any ways back 2 the topic if anything id definatly go with psn over ww even though i doubt it will go beyond the cell (maybe psp port)

you consider COM a filler but not Coded? Com introduced the organization, Diz, Replicas and Namine. CoM is impossible to be a filler. neither is Coded but it's pretty close.

Coded is basically falling the same concept COM, so dont judge a game you never even played

archiearcher

he USE to think it was filler. did you read it or skim it? anyway, yeah i'd want a PSN port, WII WARE would be fine too. too bad our phones SUCK!!!! or we could have it on the cell!

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
^^^
yeaah that's what i was thinking about..an emulator for that fricken Japanese phone
if there isnt im ready to buy that phone and the game and learn Japanese just so that i can play the game LoL
i hope it will be on PSN though : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back