• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 design model?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What da u think?

• Look freaky awesome dude!

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Kinda weird... i don't

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Is just a promotional model

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Is fake.... not more...

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don't what to say... *BLINK* SILENCE*

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Guys ckeck this out and tell ur own opinion...

PS3.jpg

Look awesome for me and have a good design and is black like PS2

Anti-Dark

add the option, it looks like a piece of crap and I'll vote, that is #1 just a model, no way the PS3 will in fact look like that, and #2 it looks like a piece of crap, #3 other pro models that have arisen would be much better, and #4 the PS3 will need to be bigger than that looks

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I do not like it. It looks like a giant eye sore (no offense to anyone who likes this thing) Where would you put the game disc into? It is really big too. I thought for sure it would be something smaller than the PS2. Especially, since they came out with the new smaller PS2's this year. I hope that it is not the real thing. If it is though, I will still buy one anyways :)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
:eek: I know they didn't! That thing looks cool but it's also ugly and real small. Guess Sony is trying to mini size it like Nintendo did the Gamecube so it would be easier to carry around.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
RPGplaya said:
:eek: I know they didn't! That thing looks cool but it's also ugly and real small. Guess Sony is trying to mini size it like Nintendo did the Gamecube so it would be easier to carry around.
that might be true, but theyve already made ps2 slim. its as small as a freakind dvd case, which makes it alot smaller than gcube already. anways, that ps3 thing is freaking ugly and its really thin in width so i wouldnt know how they would fit dvds in there unless they try using mini-discs like nintendo did for gcube. also it only looks like it can hold on memory card and one controller. sony woulndt possibly do that, they hafta make it at least 2 players like ps2. no one will buy it if u cant play with ur friends when they come over. ps3 is prolly gonna be ALOT different than that pic.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
It looks kinda freaky. I dunno, but I still like the model. It just looks different.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Ryo the True Unknown said:
OMG this is the 3rd friggin "model" ive seen....this is getting annoying
lol, seeing how uve seen 3 models so far, i decided to search up ps3 on google. i saw 6 "models" on the first page. also on the written part of ur signature, its not "distruction", its "destruction". just trying to help.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Man thats Crappy as hell. I seen better concept ones then that garbage. I hope thats not it because it looks likea Damn Car CD player but way bigger.

Website
www.xanga.com
Balmung102 said:
lol, seeing how uve seen 3 models so far, i decided to search up ps3 on google. i saw 6 "models" on the first page. also on the written part of ur signature, its not "distruction", its "destruction". just trying to help.

Lets see, one in PS magazine a couple months ago.....another in game informer.....and now this.....holy crap......and just now searched PS3 on yahoo....X_X wow......

off-topic, Damn how long have i had that misspelling on there? thx for telling me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back