• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud, Beginner or Standard mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whick will you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well,you actually need careful thinking on this.Like Sephiroth.On Beginner I would own him tremendously.On Standerd I would kind of go serious,and on Proud I would try my hardest.That's just an example.And how much time you will put into the game.If you want a Fast/Medium through,Beginner.Medium/Long Run,Standerd.And Long/Very Long Run,then proud.It all depends.

R

Riku's Dawn

If you start with Proud you can hone yourself and kill everyone.:D

brainy_pigeon

I never really thought about what mode I would start out on...

I guess I'll start on Begginner, then if it's too easy or going too quickly, I'd go ahead and start a new game on Standard.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
you guys are forgetting that people who have KH2 say that its easy on standard mode...so it would be best suggested to start in Proud mode!.

Wrath of Roxas

I voted for standard. It's not too hard so I can kick some nobody/heartless butt. But i dont want it to be too easy because it wouldnt be fun and i would beat the game very easily.

popiah

It first play standard before proud because I want to know the difficulty between these two mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back