• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Protectors of Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Where is that hinted? I don't remember that ever being mentioned.

It wasn't in any of the games and it was also never hinted that it was really Terra's heart, it was only a guess by an interviewer in the Birth by Sleep-Ultimania and Nomura refused to give any definite information.

Nomura in BBS Ultimania said:
-- In "KHI", the robed man, Ansem the Wise's apprentice Xehanort's Heartless (the body of Xehanort's Heartless before he inhabited Riku's body), appeared on the Destiny Islands. Is this because it was Master Xehanort's homeworld?
Nomura: That may be one reason, but if he somehow had some of Terra's memories, we can consider that it might be because he had laid eyes on Riku previously. In terms of the elements of Terra and Master Xehanort, I think the questions of how their power is related and divided, as well as who has whose memories and heart, will become a key to the story * after this one.

-- Is that to say that there's a possibility that within Xehanort's Heartless, the darkness that sleeps in Riku's heart, there might remain something of Terra...?
Nomura: That's also a riddle connected to the next story,* so everyone please use your imagination.

So in short, it's only a theory, nothing substantial where you can put your finger on.

Summonerbrandon

I highly doubt that Terra will be the 7th. If you ask me, Terra is going to get killed off after being a part of Organization XIII or be put into a coma. Either way, I believe that something bad will happen to him, still making the possibility of it being Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Mickey, Aqua and Ventus.

Smithee

Awards
I highly doubt that Terra will be the 7th. If you ask me, Terra is going to get killed off after being a part of Organization XIII or be put into a coma. Either way, I believe that something bad will happen to him, still making the possibility of it being Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Mickey, Aqua and Ventus.
If so, then it's likely Aqua's emotions will overtake her, and she'll vow Light-based revenge on the Darkness for making Terra that way in the first place.

Smithee

Awards
That is OOC for Aqua. She should be more rational
Wrong; given her devotion to her friends, if Terra and/or Ven were to die in KH (as per the previous poster's hypothesis), then she'd likely be unable to take anymore.

Said devotion, after all, has been the only thing keeping her going in the ROD. Take that away from her, and what's left?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wrong; given her devotion to her friends, if Terra and/or Ven were to die in KH (as per the previous poster's hypothesis), then she'd likely be unable to take anymore.

Said devotion, after all, has been the only thing keeping her going in the ROD. Take that away from her, and what's left?

That would be Charaxter Dreailment, something you really need to grasp. Friends or not, Aqua would never do that.

Smithee

Awards
That would be Charaxter Dreailment, something you really need to grasp. Friends or not, Aqua would never do that.
Wrong again; you can't exactly derail a Flat Character. If anything, such a scenario would give her some development, like a sort of Foil to Sora's own friend-devotion.

Smithee

Awards
Just because you think Aqua is a flat character, doesn't mean your ideal scenario would be development for her.

Quite the opposite; Sora's characterization is steady optimism, while if the same ends up applying to Aqua, then she risks being just a copy of Sora. Instead, let her be an emotional example of how even the most levelheaded people can be vulnerable to cracking.

Regardless, I've better things to do with my new iPad than argue with you (especially you), so au revoir to this thread.

Summonerbrandon

Oh my gosh Alan. Why do you always insist that Aqua will become a light-based villain? We have went over this time and again on the other forum that this will derail her and that if she has some idea that is not good, then it is best that it happens somewhere in the middle instead of the end. Not only that, she is not even an emotional character and she does not let her emotions take over her when she is in battle. Otherwise, she would not have been a Keyblade Master to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back