• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prophecy of the Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxas

OOC: Don't worry, I'll post something later, 'kay? I have the general idea for it; I just can't seem to get the right words at the moment. And Ryokin, I'm coming to find you. :D

OOC: Don't Mind if you do ^^ XD

IC:

Ryokin stood in the middle of First District, thinking and considering.
Should he go back? There was 1 reasons to go back, and 1 reason not to.
The reason to go back was that girl. He had met her before, briefly, on the orphange.
The Reason not tol go back was that man in black. The sense of Darkness still hung in the air before Ryokin. He was starting to feel unsafe and unsure.
The guy sure seemed to help the girl... But why would he, one of the dark, help a girl of light? Or was she also one of the Dark ones?!

Ryokin turned around and stared at the door to the third district. He could feel it... the darkness emerging from that door.

He had decided.

He was going to see if he could find someone he could ride with away from here, and then... Go get the Girl!

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kyo's hand twitched a little, signaling that he was still alive. He began to get up slowly, grabbing onto his Keyblade and gripping it tightly. Once he finally stood up he looked up at the Darkside. His body ached with so much pain after being crushed and slammed onto the floor but he wasn't going to give up. Suddenly, the Keyblade started to glow, a bright yellow aura surrounding the blade to its handle. Kyo looked down at his weapon and didn't know what was happening to it.

Defeat the Heartless with your Light... the voice echoed through out the area as Kyo looked up at the Darkside again.

Taking in a deep breath he began to run towards the Darkside, his Keyblade gripped tightly in his hand as he ran. The Darkside raised its claw and tried to bring it down upon him but missed. Jumping onto its claw again and running up its arm he jumped up and slashed it multiple times across its face. Then there was a bright flash which knocked Kyo back. He landed on his two feet and looked over at the Darkside once he heard it let out a roar in pain. It stumbled back until it fell off the platform. "I.... did it..." Kyo said faintly before falling onto the floor, his Keyblade disappearing.

You've proofed that you're able to wield the Keyblade. You'll meet others who may help you or bring harm to you soon, Kyo. But right now, your friends need you. the voice said while Kyo started to hear Olette's voice. "Kyo! Please wake up!" she said, sounding as if she was crying. Opening his eyes slowly, he saw that he was back on the train with his friends. Before he could say anything Olette wrapped her arms around him and continued to cry. "We were worried that you were.... gone. You had no heartbeat, not even a pulse!" she said burrying her face into his chest. Hayner and Pence both nodded, both with a worried look on their faces.

"She's right... we checked and you had nothing. We're just glad that you're okay." Hayner said relieved that he didn't lose his friend. The two sat back down on their seats while Olette let go of Kyo, blushing a bit and wiping her tears at the same time. She gave him a faint smile as she blushed before helping him to stand up. The group reamin quiet after what had happen and as they did, Kyo was wondering if it was just a dream or if all that stuff really happened.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
It was a clear night and there was a full moon.There was no one out except one,Dawn who was walking in the moonlight.she looked up at the moon and closed her eyes and just letted the wind blow though her hair.She just stood in the market area,a man in a black body length cloak just watched her from the exit for the market."She all was loved looking at the moon,on this kind of night." The man said, looking at the moon himself."What is the matter...." Another man began to say, but the man who was looking at the moon took out his weapon and showed it that if he has to attack to make the other one stay quiet he will.The other man had this look on his face , She quickly turned around to see them, but they didn't notice that she was watching them."Why are they here,and what do they want?" She thought. She quickly returned around before they saw her.

"Go back to base." The man said. "Fine." The other one said, which to me sounded like he was a teen,not to much older then me maybe eighteen, seventeen, or sixteen. I went to Ansem's study, I began to look around."I wonder why I've got the keyblade." She said. "Maybe because you are a keyblade master." A man said. I turned around to see a man with a body length cloak on with his hood up.Another parson with a body length cloak showed up, but this one was female."What do you people want from me?" She asked,with fear in her eyes.The one that was female walked over to me, then the next thing I know everything went black,because she punched me in the stumch.When I woke up I saw that the man that was there when i got punched was standing next to the door,he left after he made sure I was okay that was when I heard voices beyond the room I was in."So who is the girl?" A man said.

"None of your business!" The man snapped. He walked away from the parson. "I can't believe I was turned into a nobody, if I had a heart, even though I don't have a one, if anything happens to Dawn I would be really hurt, that is what will hurt me the most. If I can keep her in my site, I could get her out of the way if someone is trying to hurt her." The man said. "Is that why he brought me here?" She thought.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: I guess this is where Kyo might meet Dawn.

The silence continued until the train started to rumble, causing everyone to fall onto the floor. "What the heck was that?" Kyo asked, sitting up and rubbing the back of his head a bit. "I don't know but is everyone okay?" Hayner replied as he stood up, looking at Pence, Olette, and Kyo. "Yeah." both Pence and Olette said along with Kyo who all stood up and looked out the window to see where they were, only to find out that they were at Sunset Terrace. "Sorry everyone but we're being attack by these unknown creatures! Exit the train and find shelter immediately." said the conductor as the doors opened, allowing the four to exit.

Creatures? Does he mean.... the Heartless? Kyo thought to himself as the group ran down the flight of stairs and into the streets that led to sunset Hill. Once they reached the bottom, they saw innocent people running away from what looked liked Shadows. It is the Heartless... but I don't have my Keyblade! Kyo thought to himself once again as the group ran down an alleyway only to stop at a dead end. When they turned around, they were cornered by dozens of Shadows that closed in on them.

"What are they?" Pence asked until Kyo stepped in front of them, his arms out so that the Heartless would hurt him instead of his friends. The Shadows lunged at him and Kyo closed his eyes once he was about to be attacked. That's when there was a bright light that repelled them back and in his hand was the Keyblade. "What is that?" Olette asked in amazement. Kyo didn't answer but instead ordered them to find shelter while the Heartless were still down. They all nodded, running up ahead of him but Olette stopped and looked back at him. "But what about you? Will you come back?" she asked, not wanting to leave him by himself. He just smiled and nodded. She smiled too, hoping that he would keep the promise as she followed Hayner and Pence into a small house that someone allowed them to stay in.

Kyo ran out of the alleyway as the Heartless began to follow him down the street and towards Sunset Hill. It only took him a few minutes to reach the top of the hill but he was now cornered by a large amount of them. He wasn't going to go down without a fight so he gripped his Keyblade tightly and charged towards the Heartless but he was suddenly blocked off by a man wearing a black cloak. The man put his hand out towards Kyo and a portal opened up and closed once Kyo ran in. The man smirked from underneath his hood and summoned what looked like Chakrams before battling against the Heartless. A few seconds later Kyo was dropped off at a new area. Better yet, a new world. He scanned the area while standing up, picking up his Keyblade from the ground and saw a sign that read 'Hollow Bastion.'

AxelRoxas

Ryokin walked through the gate from The first District to the gummi ship docks.
There were alot of people there, mostly Gummi ship crew members. There were some engineers there too, but they weren't many.

Ryokin went around looking for a possible Captain. He had to make this quick if he were going to Save that girl. He finally saw someone with some kind of authority, and he went to talk to her.

"Uhm... Hi." He said.

The woman turned around with a suprised look on her face.

"Hello... What do you want?"

Ryokin was suprised by the question. He was expecting a more friendly attitude. The woman noticed his expression and quickly said:

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. Did you want something?" She asked.

"Uhm... Yes. I wanted to ask you if you could possibly let me and another kid ride with you on your ship, just to the next stop, if that's okay?"

"Ah, you're asking for a ride? And I presume the other passenger is a girl, am I right?"

Ryokin was startled by the fact she could guess this. How did she know? He quickly answered her question.

"Well, yes. How did you know?"

The woman just sighed with a smile on her face and mumbled. "Youth today... Geez..." then turned her attention to Ryokin again.

"Alright. You two can come. But only 'til we get to Hollow Bastion, you'll have to leave then."

"Thanks! No problem!" Ryokin said gladly to her and then ran back throught the gate to the first District.

"Now, go get that girl!"
Ryokin walked into the middle of the first District. Then he stopped. "I better check my equipment again..." He made sure he enough potions on him for both him and the girl, just in case, and then started walking towards the gate to the Third District.

OOC: Ivy, come and meet me, if you'd like to XD

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
ooc:Don't worry, Kyo meets up with Dawn.

IC:Dawn fell through a portal and landed in the market area of Hollow Bastion."Now maybe that man will leave me alone?" She said quietly.She looked around to see a boy standing not to far away,she looked up to see that the man still is following her.Once he landed he called some of those white creatures,they attacked her. She trapped and fall on top of the boy."Are you okay?" Kyo asked. She got up and dusted her skirt clean."Yes,other then that man following me." She said. Kyo looked at the man."Come back with me you two." The man said.Kyo putted his hand to his side and sommoned his keyblade."No." Kyo spat. Dawn just looked at him with a confused look on her face."Why is he trying to keep me safe? He two can use the keyblade?" She thought.Kyo and the man in the black cloak began to fight, Kyo was sent flying into a wall. "Don't get up!!" She called,as she pulled out her keyblade."She can use the keyblade." Kyo said to himself.Kyo and Dawn beated the man, that had his hood up. "You know where you can find me." The man said. With that he left.Kyo turned to face Dawn.

"So you can use the keyblade." Kyo said. She just nodded her head.Nothing was said for awhile."My name's Kyo." The boy said. "Kyo,well my name's Dawn." She said.Kyo just looked at her,he noticed that she was about to pass out."Dawn." Kyo said. He manage to get to her before she fell to the ground.Kyo closed his eyes because the market place was quiet."Who is that boy?" Hook asked."I don't know but if he can use the keyblade then we need him,for our uses or get rid of him." Maleficent said.

Dream: Dawn was with Kyo and they were fighting a man in a black cloak."Why won't you two join?" The man asked. "Because we don't want to!!" Kyo snapped. "Well fine,prepare to lose." The man said,you could tell he was mad.He charged at Kyo,she tried to get in the way but she noticed she couldn't move she just stood there watching as Kyo got hit by the man's weapon.She was able to move after Kyo got hit with it,she ran over to Kyo."Kyo,are you okay?" She asked. Kyo just laid there knocked out,she turned around to the man in the body length cloak. "What did you do to him?" She asked. She noticed a sign that said "Twilight Town." "Only if I could stop the heartless and keep Kyo safe." She thought. She looked over to the keyblade that seemed to have a heart at the part that would first hit if you went strait forward with it.The man in the cloak noticed what she was looking at."Don't!!" The man yelled. She jumped for the balde and the man tried to stop her,but failed he looked at her,you could tell by the look in his eyes he didn't want her to do this.She looked at the blade and then at Kyo who was laying there on the floor,still knocked out,a heartless took Dawn by surprise.The next thing she know was that everything was dark she was just floating there she couldn't move.

Dream ends.She opened her eyes breathing hard,she looked up at Kyo who had a worried look on his face."You okay?" Kyo asked. "Yeah." She said,putting on a fake smile.

Last edited:

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Okay, the events on Destiny Islands haven't been explained. Well, they're going to be, but over a series of posts as dreams. And this one is a little PG-13 for language and a ruined tank top.

IC:Shadows were everywhere. How could it be? There were no signs of any Heartless on the Islands before! But then she remembered: this had been part of her dreams. Could it be possible; were they more than just dreams? Could they have been a vision of the future? A prophecy? If that was true, she didn't like the way things were turning out. She had to change this. Fast!

Torah opened her eyes; which were a dull black from the throbbing pain in her head. "Shit, who gave me this hangover?" She mumbled, trying to remember anything. Nope, completely blank. Maybe if that aching sensation would just go away....

She searched her person, then swore again. "Just when I forget to stock up on elixirs and headache remedy," she growled. Looking down, she snarled again. "Those effing Heartless! This was my best shirt!" She looked at the tattered ruins of the tank top. It barely covered her chest anymore. Instead, the sad remnants were a darker shade of red from the blood that had seeped out of three deep gashes across her heart.

Almost as soon as she noticed the marks, a searing pain went threw her heart. It was like someone had ripped out half! A scream of agony tore from her lips as she hit the ground, clutching at her chest. It seemed an eternity before the pain subsided enough for her to breath again. Looking up through tear streaked, pitch black eyes, she saw a boy enter the district. It was the kid that she had seen at the Orphanage once before. Moaning, she crossed her arms over her heart, trying to retain her modesty as the pain threatened to send her back into oblivion.

OOC: Hehe. Those Shadows are little pervs, ain't they? Okay, Ryokin, Torah. Torah, Ryokin. Play nice you two. Bye!

Aphex

.Inspire.
When everything seem to grow quiet, Hayner and the gang ran out of hte small house and looked around the street for any signs of the strange creatures. Other than that they were also looking for Kyo. "I'll check Sunset Hill, Pence you go check the Tunnels and Olette, you go check the rest of the streets including the Train stop." With that, they all nodded before splitting up to find their missing friend. Each of them check every area and even called his name out only to have no response. regrouping after a good thirty to fourty minute, none of them had found him and began to worry. "What could of happened to him?" Olette asked the two boys who just shrugged. She turned around and looked up at the sun that shined brightly through out the streets, wondering where their freind could of gone to.

Kyo put Dawn's arm around his shoulder and looked over at her. "Do you need any help to walk?" he asked. As he waited for Dawn's respone he began to wonder how he was going to get back to Twilight Town. Before she could answer however, he ended up asking her another question, a quick one actually. "Do you happen to know where we are?"

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"Do you need any help to walk?" he asked. Dawn looked up at Kyo,she just didn't understand that he is just trying to help her. She got off of his shoulder and Kyo grabbed her before she hit the ground."Do you happen to know where we are?" Kyo asked.Dawn just looked at the ground blushing,her hair hiding her red face."We are at Hollow Bastion,and I don't mind if you help me." She said.They found a gummi ship. Kyo put her down gently on the ground, then he walked over to the gummi. "We can use it to leave this world!!" Kyo yelled. Dawn began to get up when Kyo put her arm on his shoulder. "I think I can get there myself." She said. Kyo looked down at the ground."Do I like her?" Kyo thought.

Dawn and Kyo were about to get into the gummi and they would have been going to Twilight Town, but Dawn said something. "I think someone is coming."

ooc: Hey Shadows Fall they are going to be in Hollow Bastion until Torah and Ryokin get there,and you can use Dawn if you want.

AxelRoxas

OOC: ...o_O... Creepy shadows you met there XD... A symphony of perviness and pain, right? XD

IC:

As Ryokin entered the third District, the first thing he noticed was that the girl was lying on the ground, Tank Top ripped up by her chest and blood flowing allover her.
Ryokin had a terrified expression on his face when he ran to help her. He smashed down on his knees, pulling out potions and bandage. His knees hurt from crashing on the ground but Ryokin didn't care. All he knew was that he had to help her, and quick!

He poured a potion into her mouth, holding up her head to make her drink it, and at the same time trying to mend her wounds. He took no notice of the fact that her tank top almost were at her stomach, revealing her body parts. He pressed the bandage over her wounds, gently putting her head to the ground again, he used his other hand to strap the rest of the bandage around her.

After tha bandages were strapped to her body, pulled her up, carrying her to the first District again.
Well there, he mended her tank top as best as he could before continueing to the Gummi Docks. It would look better if she woke up before then, so he sat her down and tried to make her drink another potion.

"Come on... Drink it. It'll all be better if you do..." He whispered to her.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Wait... so you're going to be using Kyo now? I thought you meant for that one post. Also, how can Kyo like her when he had just met Dawn?

IC: "Well we still didn't check the Main street or the Station Plaza. There's a chance that he might be there." Olette said as she turned to look at Hayner and Pence. "She's right. C'mon, let's get back on the train and have a look around those two areas." Hayner suggested as Olette and Pence nodded before the three began to run up the stairs to wait for the next train to come.

Hollow Bastion? So this is where the portal took me? But I have to get back to my friends to see if they're okay! Kyo thought to himself after letting Dawn go so she can walk on her own. He had never expected to be stuck on another world nor did he expect to be other worlds other than Twilight Town. This was something new to him but not only that, there were these men in black cloaks that keep wanting him to join their group. Following Dawn, he stopped when he heard her mention someone was coming.

"Really?" he asked, turning around and scanned the area around them but saw no one at all. He turned around again to face Dawn and just shrugged. "But I don't see anyone at all." he told her.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"Really? But I don't see anyone at all."

"No we need to meet someone here," Dawn said, exasperated. Neither she nor Kyo said anything for awhile."I'll see you later!!" She yelled suddenly, dashing off to another part of Hollow Bastion.

She came to Ansem's study. "Well at lest we're just friends," She told herself; but she was still unable to hide the blush that was creeping up her neck. A man in a black cloak was watching her. (ooc: Man, that person in the black cloak does like to make sure Dawn is ok. I wonder why?) IC:"Why did you leave so fast?" The man asked. Dawn spun around to see him, summoning her keyblade."What do you want from me?" She asked cautiously. She didn't see the figure in the corner which walked over and alomst hit her in the back, but the other man punched him in the gut."Okay,why did you do that?" She asked, completly confused.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: *Looks at last post* What in the.... THAT WASN'T ME! Honestly, that was Ivy's doing! She's my alter ego, and she has a really twisted streak. She was the one writing that. Ivy: Do you honestly think that if one of those things attacked someone's heart, that the person's clothing would stay together? Me: Whatever phsyco, you're still not supposed to do that. Ivy: Shut up and do the post, or I will. Me: Fine! I'm going!

IC: "Come on... Drink it. It'll all be better if you do..."

Torah heard him, but didn't quite connect. What did he mean? Was it a potion? Slowly, she managed to swallow the medicine without gagging. She'd always hated the taste of that stuff anyways. But he was right; she was feeling better. But there was still a dull ache in her chest; like someone had stabbed her heart.

Opening her eyes, she looked around. It seemed like she was close to the gummi docks. She then looked up, seeing blue eyes that seemed to shine with relief. Then she jumped up, her eyes flushing a deep red in embarrassment as she saw her mended top. Had he seen anything? Performing a spell, she replaced the ruined cloth with a dark blue t-shirt. Trying to cover up the akward moment, she stuttered, "So, umm, thanks. Now then, how did I get here?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back