• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prophecy of the Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: As you can see... joining the Org. took it's effect on Kyo...

Kyo walked down the concrete steps, staggering a bit and nearly lost his balance. Luckily he grabbed onto the railed and just stood there, feeling dizzy as he put a hand to his head. He started to feel pain coming from his chest yet he didn't know why it was happening in the first place. Then Kyo remembered the dream he had, thinking that maybe it had some connection to what was happening to him now. He tried ignore the pain, continuing the flight of stairs until he reach the very end of it, his vision beginning to become one big blur.

People noticed the young boy who looked very ill, a young woman walking over to him just to see if he was okay. But Kyo ended up dropping to his knees, a pool of darkness forming underneath him as it then encased him in a black orb. This caused the woman to step back, the black orb preventing anyone from reaching him. Everyone else tried to see if Kyo was in there at all but all they could see was a silhouette. What was happening to him...?

"Now why are you in such a rush?" Seifer said, grabbing Dawn by her arm which made her stop running. Rai and Fuu walked closer to her and blocked her way, preventing her from going anywhere. "Why not just hang out here for a bit, huh cutie?" he asked, a smirk coming across his face as he said this. At the same time Seifer didn't let go as he waited for Dawn to reply.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Dawn didn't want this to happen, suddenly getting the feeling that something bad was going on for the other side of town. "Kyo, Tora, Ryo." She whispered, elbowing Seifer quickly getting away from him. "Rai get her!" Seifer snapped.

"There's darkness somewhere around here." She thought, quickly jumping onto a building she opened a portal. "Take me to Sunset Terrace." She thought, walking through it she saw Kyo. Biting her lower lip unsure on what she should do.

"Kyo, what I'm I suppose to do." She muttered. Dawn just stared at Kyo trying to figure out how she was suppose to help him. "Come on Dawn." Someone said. Dawn spun around to see Riku unsure why he would come here. "Riku, what are you doing here?" She asked. "Getting you and that princess of heart." Riku replied. Dawn bit her lower lip again, she didn't want to go back but Riku was stronger then her or the others; unsure if she should stand and fight or let him take the princess of heart that was here.

~---~

Kixar glared at the attacker she decide to try to get them to understand that this wasn't right. "Come on, you know this isn't right." She said, she walked up to her and grabbed the dagger bring it below the attacker's head. "What would Axel and Ryo think about this?" She asked. Kixar got the feeling that Dawn felt down. "I wish I could help you my childhood friend...and dad I'm sorry for bring in that jerk that destroyed our family and home, everyone I'm sorry." She thought sadly, remembering that it was her fault not anyone else hanging her head low.

"Tora, I'm sorry about the fact you never saw me before." She thought, she lifted her head when she heard Xemnas. "What's the matter Kixar, wishing that you could redo something?" Xemnas asked grinning, Kixar spun around and glared at him.

"Yeah, I wish you never found out about the keyblade!" She snapped, pulling out her weapons. "A fight you want a fight you'll get." Xemnas said, getting ready for the battle at hand. "Just shut up Xemnas!" She screamed, attacking. "Kixar, why haven't you gave your brith name to anyone?" Xemnas asked. "None of your business." She said.

AxelRoxas

Ryokin stood outside an old building. He stared at it.
He looked down at one of the old signs that still hung on the wall. -Dawn Orphange. The rest of the sign was too damaged for anyone to see what it said.

"This is it..." Ryokin said to himself and turned away from it. "There... You've seen it.

Ryokin walked away from the Orphange, not daring to look back. He suddenly remember a place which he actually wanted to see again. That beautiful hill where you could see the sun by the horizon.
Ryokin remembered once when all the kids on the Orphange went to the hill on a little trip. He also remembered that it was there he had given Torah a kiss on the cheek as a way of saying goodbye. He left the next day.

Ryokin hurried towards the hill.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Anti-Form Time!

The black orb Kyo was incased in suddenly burst open, revealing that he was still there but something was different about him. Immense darkness could be sensed in him, it had completely taken over his heart. Kyo's entire figure was just black, strings of darkness risen up from his body and into the sun lit sky. His eyes were a glowing gold color and his hands became sharp, long claws. His body twitched every second even if he was standing still. Kyo had become a Heartless...

This was what the dream was prophecizing the entire time. The darkness had fully consumed Kyo's heart that it changed him into a Heartless. His claws twitched as he stared at Riku. The people who were there to help began to run away after seeing what has become of the Keyblader. Jumping in front of Dawn, he pounced towards Riku, beginning to fight with him.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Dawn watched as Kyo attacked Riku, she was unsure if she lost Kyo to the darkness for ever or if it was just for right now. "Get off!" Riku yelled, kicking Kyo off of him he opened a portal and walked through it. "Riku!" She called, but the portal already closed. "Coward." She growled, Dawn turned to face Kyo. "Kyo, are you still in there?" She whispered.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Feeling the dagger ripped from her grasp, Siam spun around, snarling. Coming face to face with the young Nobody, she smirked at the question. "How'm I supposed to no what they'd want? They're only interested in that little tramp!" She spat, jerking her head in Tora's direction. Irritated with the hand that gripped her shoulder, she swung her fist in an arch, hitting the other girl square in the jaw. (OOC:Sorries, Kat!)

IC: Spinning around at the commotion, Tora's eyes went violet as she saw the girl in the midnight cloak. But she was even more starteled to see those emerald pools flash molten red in anger. No way, could she....? But she couldn't finish the thought, because a sinious portal opened behind from; she saw a black gloved hand reach out quickly for her, followed shortly by a boy's face with bright, sea-green eyes. Grabbing her wrist roughly, he hauled her backward through the portal. The last thing Tora saw where those two Nobodies bickering and a familiar face coming closer, then the portal was shut behind her.

AxelRoxas

Ryokin saw a portal opening behind Torah.

"Torah!"

He dashed towards it, but he was too late. The portal had closed.
He spun around to see the girl that had rescued him along with another Girl, of whom he didn't recognise.

"Where did she go!?" Ryokin shouted at the two of them.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kyo was kicked back but landed on his own two feet, jumping towards Riku again and lamost looked as it he was flying. But he had already disappeared and landed where Riku was originally standing. Clenching his claw into a fist he punched the ground before snapping his head up to the sound of Dawn's voice. He looked at her, his glowing eyes gazed upon her figure before lunging towards her. But once Kyo reached her, he literally stopped in mid-air and grasped onto his head almost as if he was in pain.

The boy, who was now a Heartless, took a few steps away from Dawn. The memories of her rushing through his head yet for some reason, they were causing him so much pain. He snapped his head up once again before hopping onto one of the buildings, jumping to another one and so on until he couldn't be seen again. After a while Kyo was now standing on the ledge of the Clock Tower, crouched down as he stared at the endless light source the sun seem to give off.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Kixar fell to the ground for a moment and then quickly jumped to her feet. Kixar gave Siam a punch at the eye...and ended up giving Siam a black eye. (ooc: There Ivy, now we're even.) IC: Kixar watched as Siam walked though a portal she had made, spinning around to see Ryo. "My name is Kixar, we have to get Dawn and Kyo now." She said.

~---~

Dawn watched as Kyo ran away, looking down at the ground she let out a sigh. "Will I get the Kyo back I know." She whispered, walking over to sunset hill she lifted her head up; just in time to see Siam get a black eye. Dawn smiled a bit seeing Ryo she walked up to him. "Hi Ryo, so how have you been..." Her voice trailed off for a moment. "Riku, I'll get you...first Kyo becomes what he is now then you kidnap Tora." She growled.

AxelRoxas

"Hi Ryo, so how have you been..."

Ryokin looked at her.

"...I'm fine, apart from that I lost Torah again!" He said, kicking a barrel that were standing on the hill. Then he looked at her again, not very angry anymore, "Where's Kyo?"

Ryokin looked around them to see if Kyo was standing somewhere, maybe hiding from Ryokin since he was still mad at him...

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"Where's Kyo?"

Dawn stopped breathing for a moment, she just started at Ryo and Kixar. "I don't want to talk about it." She whispered, losing her balance a bit she fell into Ryo's arms quickly pushing him away from her. "Kyo, I'm sorry about that...I didn't Betray you." She muttered. Dawn didn't look at Ryo or Kixar, she just remained looking at the ground. Kixar caught on so she opened a portal. "Ryo, Dawn walk through this portal...but when you do you have to do as I tell you." Kixar whispered.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kyo's head snapped up as he heard the sound of someone whistling. He looked down at the bottom of the Clock Tower only to see Demyx standing right in front of the station. Clenching both of his claws into fists he jumped up and literally ran down the side of the tower before landing on the solid concrete ground. Strings of darkness was being released from his entire body as he just sighed. "I really hate to do this Kyo, but I have no other choice." said Demyx, summoning his guitar like weapon his his hand.

"Xemnas made me do it." he added as Kyo pounced towards the Org. member only to be struck by a tower of water. The pressure of the water knocked him back, yet caused severe damage too. Kyo landed right on his back but kicked himself off of the ground. He lunged towards Demyx again, who was strumming the strings of his weapon to cause dozens of water towers to rise up from the ground. Not to mention several water balls began to form, firing towards Kyo and made it hard for him to dodge every attack.

Using his swift speed, the Heartless manage to dodge some of the attacks but was hit by a water ball, more follow along it and was hit by the water towers. He fell back onto the ground, his glowing yellow eyes dimmed down indicating he was out cold. Demyx dismissed his weapon and grabbed Kyo, dragging him into a portal. Well... that was easy,

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
ooc: Please play "Fireflies" by Faith Hill... here is a link for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSfv_irDyE&mode=related&search= and Shadows Fall you and me need to fix up are posts, Demyx isn't around right now but he will be soon.

IC: A cloaked figure walked through a portal with Kyo in hand. "Dawn, I believe you know this heartless." Someone said grinning. Dawn looked up she glared at the cloaked figure. "Let him go!" She snapped. "No can do sweet heart." The person replied. Dawn got ready to use fira but stop, because if she was to miss she would hit Kyo. "Dang it, if I attack and they move then I'll hit Kyo and if I don't fight then what will the others think." She thought angrily.

AxelRoxas

Ryokin looked at the Heartless in the cloaked figure's hand. He seemed... familiar.

"Let him go!" Dawn snapped at the man.

Ryokin was confused. Why would she want him to release the heartless? Then it struck him. This was Kyo! That's why he was so familiar!

"Dawn, is that Kyo?!" Ryokin shouted and drew his sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back