• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Problems...i guess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruferu

Ok, you remember my post about the girl i liked right? or not.
but when i liked her i didnt much feel like it wasn't gonna be me and her, i always think
about my first crush when i was elementary when i think about some other girl, we're both in the same school now in high school, when i revealed to my close friends that i like her, so now i've been forcing myself to talking to her, like saying- "Hi ___, you're so cute when you're in that dress, but whatever you wear, you're still cute"
she smiles to me and says "thank you" but just saying hi everyday won't really do much,huh?
so can you give me a way of showing her that i care about her? or some things that you would do?
she has a friendster account and it's the almost only way that i can say sweet things to her...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmm....well aside from sweet things you say to her about her dress, you can probably just talk to her and then compliment but not too much. Wait so your in a relationship with her right? I don't think I got that part. Sorry. Anyway, if you are, maybe just sometimes smile or just be around her and let her know if she needs anything, you're always there. Not to mention when you're around her, just be yourself and I'm sure you probably heard this but it's the best advice ever. Trust me. Flirt, and don't flirt too much. Give her the much needed attention. Cheer for her if she's on a sports team and or a school play. DO NOT AND I REPEAT, DO NOT USE STUPID, CHEESY PICKUP LINES ON HER. Tell her a joke but don't make it sound as if you got it off a gum wrapper or whatever. And I don't know, invite her to hang out with you and your friends, be nice, give her a birthday gift--a decent one that she would like on her birthday--AND NEVER FORGET HER BIRTHDAY. GIRLS HATE THAT! Anyway, I don't know what else to say other then I hope this works out for you and if I need to add more, I will! Remember have confidence and be a MAN! And what I mean is that, although the NOW generation has girls going up to guys and asking them on a date, be the old fashion way (ONLY IF YOU WANT) ask the girl out when it's right!

GOOD LUCK! :D

Aruferu

Thanks for those advice man, but now i got another problem about her, so her friends made a comment on me, saying that i have a big crush on her, so they keep teasing me about it, so everyday the girl i like checks my profile page everyday so she reads my new comments, once she read it, i think she's too shy to talk to me now, i'm trying to force my self to talk to her again, i'll try tommorow and ask her if she's angry about me..., or if you have some other way, please share it!

DaDarkDude

That's not so bad... I've seen stickier situations. First off, don't even get the idea of a bf/gf relation yet, start off slowly until you can talk naturally again to her. Don't take a long time, either. in my opinion, do it as fast as possible, if you wait to long, it'll be that, "We haven't talked to each other in a month" type of relationship, and we don't want that now. So as soon as possible, talk to her, after that, try and take it down a notch, if you don't want her knowing you like her. Compliment her, just, not TO often, or she'll pick up.
If she asks about what she heard, than... I can't think of anything for that, but, best option for that is to just change the subject :p
Nah, just try to slip out of it somehow...
If it goes that far, tell me, and I'll see what to do next. I'm sure everything wont go the way I said, so, I don't want to waste my time typing what could happen, and something goes the opposite of what I say :p

But, in short, you should talk to her again ASAP, or things will get sticky.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Ok, you remember my post about the girl i liked right? or not.
but when i liked her i didnt much feel like it wasn't gonna be me and her, i always think
about my first crush when i was elementary when i think about some other girl, we're both in the same school now in high school, when i revealed to my close friends that i like her, so now i've been forcing myself to talking to her, like saying- "Hi ___, you're so cute when you're in that dress, but whatever you wear, you're still cute"
she smiles to me and says "thank you" but just saying hi everyday won't really do much,huh?
so can you give me a way of showing her that i care about her? or some things that you would do?
she has a friendster account and it's the almost only way that i can say sweet things to her...

Dude YOU HAVE GUTS! :) I cant even go up to a girl and say that without choking. But that was a REALLY good thing to say. it shows that you know how to treat girls. They like that unless they are totally scatterbrained but next time u get the chance try to start a conversation w/ her it might break that ice you got with her

Aruferu

Well, she's not mad at me now, good thing, *phew*
DaDarkDude, i'll try doin those things you said at monday, it's currently Friday today, and I can't talk to her.
I'll be updatin on you on what happens

Danica Syer

That's good. Maybe she likes you and is shy?

Go up and try to talk to her! You'll never know if she likes you or not. :D

Be friends with her for now is my best recommendation. ;)

Can't wait to see how it goes!

Aruferu

Ok, so she told me that she isn't the kind of girl that gets mad/angry at a guy who has a crush on her, first she will see how it develops, then, when it was time for P.E.(actually their PE), she went to our room and asked if she can borrow a Racquet, so all of my friends pointed at me, of course i did let her borrow mine, when it was our last period she came and returned it to me(but the other ones that also borrowed racquets just gave it to someone that can just pass all the racquets back at the same time), but she decided to return it to me personally, and i didn't even have the time to question her about if she is sure that she is angry..
i guess that's a little progress right?, I asked my girl cousin about some help, and she thinks that the girl also likes me but she doesn't wants to make a first move.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
First of all why do you think she would be angry if you just had a crush on her. This girl seems rather flattered that you had a crush on her instead of angry. This would mean that she might think you are handsome or not someone she would not like. Right now you should just let things flow and try to be her friend. You don't want to rush a relationship because more than likely a hard breakup will happen. So just talk to her as a friend. Now if something else blossoms then that's when you let your feelings start appearing little by little.

DaDarkDude

Hmmm, That's good... She decided to give it back to you personally... Did she talk a bit after giving it to you? Or just a simple give, thank you, and bye?

I think now, the best thing to do, is get in good with her and her friends. Try to slowly befriend them, and when the opportunity comes, hang out with her, but, if you just run and hang out with her, it'll be pretty obvious you like her, and she'll pick up. So, don't run to her every second, just hang out with her slowly, to the point where she approaches you naturally.
It may be a bit late to ask this, but, have you guys ever talked? Like, fun talk? Real things, like, favorite stuff, what you think is cool, what you don't like, what her/your parents work as, what you do on weekends, etc... If not, than, that is a must.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Just straight up ask her out. Or, if you wish to avoid that in fear of possible rejection, just ask her how she feels about you.

Aruferu

actually, i seldom talk to her normally, talking about other thing's, it's because we're not in the same class, we are mostly busy about things(homework, gawddamn homework) , but when I have free time, or when she has free time, we both go to the garden in our school and have a conversation.
Tommorow, it's our school intramurals, i'm gonna go and cheer her up before her game and root for her.
I hope she roots for me too... =P

Danica Syer

Well sounds your situation got solved but still, good luck on the girl and she sounds like she likes you!

And if she likes you, why would she be angry at you? She'll only be angry if your unfaithful or mean or disrespect her!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back