• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problem with joining Yahoo Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I seem to be having a problem with getting an account through the site. I have seen videos where people sign up and numbers appear as the security codes you have to type in to register. For me japanese characters appear and I can't understand the number voice authorization to do that option. Can someone please translate one of them for me to be able to join?

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Ok, this is helping me to know what the characters mean, but not actually helping me to translate them and I am actually trying to use google translate as well and that's not working.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok, this is helping me to know what the characters mean, but not actually helping me to translate them and I am actually trying to use google translate as well and that's not working.
English to Japanese Translation
That translator usually works for me. And Google Chrome will automaticly translate the most JP things.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I seem to be having a problem with getting an account through the site. I have seen videos where people sign up and numbers appear as the security codes you have to type in to register. For me japanese characters appear and I can't understand the number voice authorization to do that option. Can someone please translate one of them for me to be able to join?

Could you provide a screenshot of the numbers you need to type in? Probably some of us might be able to help you. If it's anything like captcha, though, you'll need to be quick since it will refresh if left inactive for too long.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
It's not numbers I need to type in as far as I know, if it was numbers I would be able to do it, it's characters and it is a captcha. But I don't get how it wants it. this is an example of how it looks click. I try and type out the characters it shows, but it tells me it wants it a different way and gives and example. But when I translate what the characters represent it doesn't give me enough space to type it out and it wont translate to full english either.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You have to type it in Japanese lol

That one there says ukeefu wo soto うけえふをそと <-- you type that

You are using the right input language, right?

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
See that's just it, i've tried typing it in like that but it tells me I didn't put it in right and I am making good and sure i'm putting it in right. But, I guess I haven't been putting it in as right as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back