• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Press Release: Tsum Tsums and Pets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
"Players will receive 3,000 Jewels as a log-in bonus, one of the largest giveaways in the game’s history."

giphy.gif

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I just hope we get the level cap increase. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. :(

DefiantHeart

Awards
Wow, didn't think we'd get the pet system on global so soon. o_o ( I was thinking maybe next month.) Whatever options there are for build-a-pet here, I am definitely not choosing any cat options, because I don't like cats. :3 Might go for that dragon-like thing... I hope when the pets move, rainbows gush out of their footprints or I shall be a tad bit disappointed.

Tsum tsum week... sigh... I don't like Tsum tsums.... but least ish something. I guess I'll finally update my avatar pic on here when the pets are released... I have my moogle o glory keyblade glowy and kairi's outfit to show off on my avatar...

AleMustDie

Awards
I'd bet you these will be the only three varieties, at least to start with.

They obviously think that most people will be satisfied with the cat-like creature, but I'm just like "Meh". I want a more stately, magnificent creature following me, like a unicorn. It must be a unicorn.

(Even though dogs are my favorite animals in reality)

(Same)
I want a Wolf or a Jaguar with me though

3000 jewels are not bad... after the 10k I mean.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;nFcLyM6cx_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFcLyM6cx_Y[/video]

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm so happy the EX medals have mercies alongside them from now on! HD Xion will be awesome for Proud Mode too.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
So... Wait... Roxas EX is coming this month? Or are the dates not to be taken seriously? That video (going by the Tsum Tsum banner) is nine days from now. Demyx B is also there, indicating even more that it is *this* month.

I don't understand. I know I should be saving for gems, now that I've got EX Sephiroth, but Roxas and Xion are my favorite characters. I probably won't be able to resist pulling for them. HD Xion is amazing, too. She would be a tier 6 copy medal that could copy my Sephiroth on Darkgnaw.

Spectre_Dia

I hope the pets aren't union based because that would honestly be disappointing. I was surprised that the Tsum Tsum banner was already here since I assumed they were coming on the 21th and the new HSC.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Seeing Roxas EX pop up before October worries me a lot. I was expecting to not see Xion EX and thus FFXion until November. Now they may have been pushed up to October, leaving less room to save up. I don't think I like this trend...And there's other medals for banners that they're skipping over like Lingering Will, so hopefully there's still a decent amount of time before Xion EX by using them on their own banners as padding or something...I need to get to 15000 Jewels before FFXion shows up.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
you know all that seems slightly irrelevant to me except the demyx b i swear they better buff it to a degree where its relevant cause its stats are whatever since they released it a year ago in japan . lol i also dont need to mercy pull for that ex medal, maybe axel if he came but not this roxas, i dont really see a need for it

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
you know all that seems slightly irrelevant to me except the demyx b i swear they better buff it to a degree where its relevant cause its stats are whatever since they released it a year ago in japan . lol i also dont need to mercy pull for that ex medal, maybe axel if he came but not this roxas, i dont really see a need for it
this is actually something im curious about a lot.
is japan just going to have the same event as last year and offer a chance to get (more) Demyx B or will they move onto Demyx C?
like are the org events just endlessly recurring or will they continue to offer new medals every year. this is the first month where we'll find out.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Why is everyone so hyped for FFXion? If I'm looking at the right medal (the 1 that does -2 general DEF for 2 turns), it doesn't sound all that great to me, which means I'm probably missing something as I am no KHUx pro.

As a F2P player, I'm torn between spending 30k to guilt HD Xion (I don't have a fully guilted copy medal) or saving jewels for FFXion.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Why is everyone so hyped for FFXion? If I'm looking at the right medal (the 1 that does -2 general DEF for 2 turns), it doesn't sound all that great to me, which means I'm probably missing something as I am no KHUx pro.

As a F2P player, I'm torn between spending 30k to guilt HD Xion (I don't have a fully guilted copy medal) or saving jewels for FFXion.

Its a debuff medal sir generally when youre trying to get through high in coliseum or some other random event debuffing enemies defense helps immeasurable so getting it with extra attack would reach a times 7 defense decrease causing you to pass high level event with relative ease, its also aoe so it drops all enemies defense. as long as you a a debuff medal doesnt matter which one its fine,

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
^Actually, (and I've heard this from others, it's not just my thinking), FF Xion is favorable for people because she's a powerful damage dealer on top of being a GDD down by 2. GDD down by 2 is now the standard, so many medals recently give us that and a couple of them have been easy to acquire. So the GDD down by 2 isn't the appeal.

She also only deals one hit, making her good for HSCs.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
FFXion being Reversed Speed, AoE, GDD-2 for 2 turns, and having an awesome music theme to go with it are what draw me to it. Between Sleeping Lion and Divine Rose I have 2 +35 Keyblades I can use it on and just wreck house with, more so Divine Rose since with my fully guilted EA40 Key Art Beginnings I can put FFXion in the second slot and the KA in the 3rd slot. Factoring in 0.2 Kairi in slot one, that ensures +6GAU/-7 GDD for the 4th and 5th slots, with that 4th slot likely going to EA40 iVivi bringing it up to multiple +7s and the 5th medal being whatever I want to straight up wreck things. Not a lot that'll survive the initial onslaught of that combo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah it’s really frustrating to see that they have pushed its release date back without actually telling anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back