• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

preference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

?

• riku

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • sora

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i'm curious, do u play sora or riku's story more?

JTD95

None cause the game don't want to come to Europe.

But if it would come over here to Europe then I think I would play most with Riku, since we havn't gotten to play much as him before

Gram

Banned
Awards
have u tried importing?

i prefer riku's story more to.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Riku's is pretty much boring, unless you like to experiment with the Heartless card he gets. Maybe if they let you customize his deck, like with certain Dark versions of Sora's abilities (Datk Firaga and a variation of Sonic Blade are already there) then I could find some more replayability in it.

JTD95

I've thought about imporitng it but I'm still hoping it will come here sometime. But it's region locked, isn't it?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I kind of liked the idea if them giving you a non-customizable deck. Made the game more challenging, imo.
Though I have to say Sora's story, I know the gameplay wasn't that different from R/R, but I liked it better.
Storyline's also more entertaining. Riku's story was perfect character development, though. Hated him in KH1.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I've thought about imporitng it but I'm still hoping it will come here sometime. But it's region locked, isn't it?
buy swap magic ver. 3.6

I kind of liked the idea if them giving you a non-customizable deck.
same here.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Where's the logical third option "I play them both an equal amount of times since I just play through the whole game"? XD
that'd be to easy :tongue:

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I liked both stories, especially the customizable and non customizable decks in them.
Made it more challenging in some ways.
Also what Smile said :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I played each one the same amount of time in the remake, since all I wanted to do was complete the game. But if we're talking about the original GBA version, I think I played Sora more because I wanted to get the elusive 2 blue card that would open the Key to Rewards room in Twilight Town, and still have not succeeded. Also, the fact that you can actually customize Sora's deck made it so much easier to grind, whereas Riku gets incredibly crappy cards on some floors and ends up taking much longer for each battle because everything keeps getting b0rk3d.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I kind of liked the idea if them giving you a non-customizable deck. Made the game more challenging, imo.
Though I have to say Sora's story, I know the gameplay wasn't that different from R/R, but I liked it better.
Storyline's also more entertaining. Riku's story was perfect character development, though. Hated him in KH1.

Same. It meant I didnt have a terrible deck because of my lack of skill, I had no choice.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I always thought Riku's story was way easier than Sora's cause they didnt make you customize the deck. But i loved the boss fights in Soras story!

Gram

Banned
Awards
i figured there'd be more sora that. [refers to poll]

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I would definately play RIku's story mode. i have had enough of sora.

Birnax

I'd say Riku. Because his story is more interesting than Sora's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back