• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Predictions for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
This is mainly about what you think wil happen in the next game. Share your thoughts plz :thumbup:

Rixon

Many things culd happen and we culd find the truth about things that we didn't knew
Some characters culd die but i hope anyone wont die !!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i dont wanna know. id rather it be a surprise.
'good things come to those who wait'

ifly

Awards
I've only 1 thing to say :

At secret ending of KH (Another side another story) characters (roxas, riku) are going to give a fight
At secret ending of KH Final Mix (Deep Dive)the characters are fighting
At secret ending of KH2 (Sunset Horizons)the characters are again going to fight
At secret ending of KH2 Final Mix (Birth by Sleep) characters are AGAIN fighting

ASAS and DD shows the last/boss world and a very important fight of the game
SH and BbS has to show the same thing

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think the next game will be the events of the Keyblade War ten years before Kingdom Hearts 1. It will revolve around the war itself and Xehanort, as of how he came to be in Radient Garden and what he was like when he had his memories.

Blue_Nobody

... Look at the top of the very first page in the KH2FM+ Section.

Literacy is fun, isn't it?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
There won't be a Kingdom Hearts 3 for quite awhile if at all. Right now Nomura is working on a new series inside and outside of Kingdom Hearts's storyline. Sure it all has connections to Sora's story, but most likely he won't be the driving force. This new series will be split up across various installments and will make up the new Kingdom Hearts series.

It will contain information about Xehanort's memories and his ties to the Keyblade, The Keyblade War, history of the Keyblades, Mickey's travels in the realm of darkness, more insight on Roxas's lifestyle, and how Terra, Aqua, and Ven are connected to our main cast of characters,etc.

But Nomura never denied a Kingdom Hearts 3, he just stated that they have no plans for one right now, and if the series reached a number 3, Sora will definately be important. He also stated that Sora's journey was not over, and to get a hint, we can look at the Kingdom Hearts 2's ending for a reference.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But Nomura never denied a Kingdom Hearts 3, he just stated that they have no plans for one right now, and if the series reached a number 3, Sora will definately be important. He also stated that Sora's journey was not over, and to get a hint, we can look at the Kingdom Hearts 2's ending for a reference.

Here's what I found the most interesting...
Nomura stated that the next game will take place in the past, but could also take place in the future.
Maybe he is implying that what ever happens in the next game (Keyblade War, perhaps?) will also happen on KH3 if he reaches it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back