• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

Re: Days Release Date

I wonder how long it will take after America for it to be released here in Europe? Judging by how long it took KH2, probobly half a freakin year (Or more) -_-

Xattm

Well you really can't get any more "pinpoint" then 8/31/09. But the thing is, it may not be a true rumor. That's the only thing debatable here, not if it's "pointpoint" because they did give us an exact day, not just a season.

i guess I should have said I really doubt that the 8/31/09 date is correct.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

The date being at the last day of the month only shows that it is a guesstimate. That's in no way the real release date.

August?!
Two major games on the same day cancel eachother out.....
Now I'm slightly worried.

That'll just kill the excitement.
Two big games on the same day really doesn't work out!
But it's a good find though.

Audo's right. And I doubt that they would come out on the same day. It just doesn't seems right.

Hey, calm down guys. I just posted my find, that's all.

As far as I know, they're gonna release dissidia on July 12, the same day FF1 came out in the US, just like Japan did. But 358/2 Days coming out then may
actually be possible. They should have it done in Japan and the US one done too by then. But dissidia should come out on july 12

Ehehehe, what happened to the part saying that you hoped that the article I found was right? Finally noticed that it was a retarded thing to say.

Last edited:

HeartOfTheHero

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop

You forget about the translating, and the Lip Syncing. I dont want the lip syncing to look like Re:CoM again :/

I agree, the lip syncing in Re:CoM was horrible, and it's hard for me to watch the cutscenes. Actually, they didn't do any lip syncing for the English version, and it was pretty bad. Thank goodness my friend got the Japanese version, because then it looks fine, but we don't know what they're saying. :36: It's just not fair!

I hope they release 358/2 before August though...I wanted it for July...

Xattm

Did you even bother to read the first post.

yes I did, but this says that SE has said the August 31st is false (which I already knew so stop telling me) and that an official date will be coming in a couple of months. thats why I posted it.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
GameStop Already Advertising Preorders for Days

Well every week GameStop sends out it's little news letters to your e-mail. This week, we were graced with this little tid bit.

nnl_fleft_180649.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

You'll Always be Somebody to Us

Sora's sacrifice in Kingdom Hearts resulted in the creation of Roxas, Sora’s Nobody. Because Roxas has no recollection of his previous life, you'll have to play through Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, featuring a series-first multiplayer mode, to discover the truth behind his existence. We have a lot of experience being nobodies. So we should be pretty good at this game. Ships for DS this summer. Reserve online now or at your local GameStop.

The link for the game has already been there for a long time on the site and we know how GameStop likes to jump the gun with their preorders and all, however it's interesting that they are advertising it in a news letter this time around.

Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Nintendo DS

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Re: GameStop Already Advertising Preorders for Days

Augustaugustaugustaugustaugust

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Re: GameStop Already Advertising Preorders for Days

Gosh! My impatience is building up! I can`t wait until Days is realeased in NA!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

btw the thread it has been merged with just said that it's been on the site which I already mentioned (which doesn't really matter games for 2010 are on the site for preorder as well). I was saying that they are actively advertising it now.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I still think it`s weird that the Japanese release date is the day after my birthday. I wish that was the NA release date instead! That would be an awesome birthday present!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

If wishes were horses, all beggars would ride.

(I think that phrase needs to be updated >.>)

ven27

It said September 31,2009 on ign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back