• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Practically Pirate-Proof: Studio Ghibli DS game to be on 4GB Cartridge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm hoping it'll be typical RPG fare by being the high-end DS price of $40 like Square Enix does, but what they'll do to offset the development cost is provide big limited edition bundles for a higher price. I would definitely pay a higher price for an artbook with concept sketches, a multi-disc CD of the Soundtrack, and maybe a DVD with a compilation of all the cutscenes (and maybe some added so you can comprehend the continuity of the story) and footage of the development and drawing process that Studio Ghibli did.

A

Audo

Apparently it's actually 4Gb not 4GB.
Which would make it more like 512 MB.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm hoping it'll be typical RPG fare by being the high-end DS price of $40 like Square Enix does, but what they'll do to offset the development cost is provide big limited edition bundles for a higher price. I would definitely pay a higher price for an artbook with concept sketches, a multi-disc CD of the Soundtrack, and maybe a DVD with a compilation of all the cutscenes (and maybe some added so you can comprehend the continuity of the story) and footage of the development and drawing process that Studio Ghibli did.

Oh absolutely. I'd pay more for the soundtrack alone. I'm a sucker for extra stuff like that.

Apparently it's actually 4Gb not 4GB.
Which would make it more like 512 MB.

What?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
DS cartridges are in Gb (GigaBITS), not GB (GigaBYTES).

4 Gigabits is the equivalent of 512 Megabytes.

That does make sense, considering there are 128 megabytes in one Gigabit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back