• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PPK IS DEAD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
If it's true, I'm still fucking laughing.

I mean, laughing harder.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hmm...Somehow I highly doubt that Pokepotterkhkids is dead. If she is, I'm really sorry for you but if she isn't, You are an attention seeking jerk that will probably be banned if Pokepotterkhkids ever makes another post here. Hope you take that fact into account. If you lied here, you are gonna be soooo banned.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
You are an attention seeking jerk that will probably be banned if Pokepotterkhkids ever makes another post here.
ahahahah

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Pokepotterkhkids (Dear Lord, what a name...) simply cannot have committed suicide, because her last activity on the forums was about ten minutes after this thread was created. I suppose that if performed correctly, a hanging would have killed her instantly, but considering that it was supposedly done with a bandana, there's no way she could have cleanly snapped her neck. And I very much doubt that she could have strangled herself within ten minutes, and have had time prior to slit her wrists with a sword. It's just physically impossible.

Plus, it states in her signature that she's currently engaged, and everything seems to be going quite successfully for her; that's some motive she's got there.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
This isn't true because PPK was on earlier today. You're just full of shit

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If everyone hasn't already figured out that this story is a bunch of bullshit because the fucker who wrote this had nothing better to do, you're all nuts.

I'm well aware of that; I just enjoy proving others wrong in situations such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back