• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post Your Voice (with video!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh sawah, you are far too lovely. i want to be the zack to your aerith. we can both die and spend eternity in the lifestream.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
oh sawah, you are far too lovely. i want to be the zack to your aerith. we can both die and spend eternity in the lifestream.
oh dear allah (because thats what you like) with a ff comparison like that how can I say no?

c:

hey go to sleep woman!
hey

I couldn't sleep :c

words cannot describe my love for this recording.. and of course for you <3

I love you too jose amor <33

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
You pause a lot when you're talking, it's quite distracting.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:C I just finished making a video and you may need to turn your volume up but I did it~.

There will be buzzing because my mic is weird and I don't know how to fix that... eheh.

i did it.

(didn't test it out and shit so sorry if the quality went to hell while uploading.)

C

Crazium

here I am, sorry if its so dark.
Beautiful
:C I just finished making a video and you may need to turn your volume up but I did it~.

There will be buzzing because my mic is weird and I don't know how to fix that... eheh.

i did it.

(didn't test it out and shit so sorry if the quality went to hell while uploading.)
Beautifully beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back