• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCapo4

Since Roxas and Axel are like two best friends, could it be possible for Axels true name, be friends with Sora? I mean if Roxas and Axel are best friends, and Sora finally meets Axels real form. Like the person that Created Axel. THats what I'm saying. Sorry if it's confusing.

DaCapo4

Haha thanks, and I love your video that you made. it's awesome. I have a video on youtube too. Its me doing dddr. Hey do you wanna be buds?

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Welcome hope you have fun and make friends......

For anyone thats sggesting Axel is Rikus nobody they are wrong as Sora is Rikus best friend isnt he and so I think this theory is offtrack

plus its been submitted many times

DaCapo4

I will too, I just hope they do explain who is Axels true form. I bet its someone we already met.

Timothy

I will too, I just hope they do explain who is Axels true form. I bet its someone we already met.

What do you mean someone we already met? Far as I know we have not seen anybody with any of the fallowing names.

Ael
Ale
Ela
Eal
Lae
Lea

I wish I could pronounce all of them so I can tell which ones are actually possible names.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

Axel doesn't have a true person. Or not one we'll see.

Nomura stated in some place I can't remember right now that Axel was formed on Reno from FF7. He was named after Reno's favorite drink, Ale.

Hence Reno and Axel look a lot alike.

DaCapo4

alright alright, I'm sorry I didn't know. But it's just that he's a nobody, and I thought Nobodies were created from someone with a strong heart. Could it be Reno? I'm sorry. I just wish we knew. Oh well.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
alright alright, I'm sorry I didn't know. But it's just that he's a nobody, and I thought Nobodies were created from someone with a strong heart. Could it be Reno? I'm sorry. I just wish we knew. Oh well.

Well, Reno isn't really in Kingdom Hearts. So I doubt we will ever see Axel's true person.

Eternal Redemption

last in line

Then Axel would be something like Nerox or something Nerox I like that........25 bucks to me if anyone says Nerox its original:thumbsup:

Timothy

Axel is not Reno's noboby for the last time. I remmber reading something a long time ago that said Nomura based the designs of some of the Organization's members on the Turks from FF7. Thats why Axel looks similar to Reno and Larxene looks similer to Elena. And just because Reno is not in kingdom hearts does not mean that we will never see Axel's true person.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Axel is not Reno's noboby for the last time. I remmber reading something a long time ago that said Nomura based the designs of some of the Organization's members on the Turks from FF7. Thats why Axel looks similar to Reno and Larxene looks similer to Elena. And just because Reno is not in kingdom hearts does not mean that we will never see Axel's true person.

Not that I can recall. Axel was based off of Reno and got his name from Reno's favorite drink, Ale. So if you want to get technical, that's Axel's real name. But that doesn't make him Reno's nobody. We very well could see Axel's "somebody" but it won't be Reno, as Axel was just based off of him.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

I didn't say that Axel was Reno's nobody.

I said that his name was based on Reno's favorite drink, Ale. Therefore, unless we meet somebody named Ale in the future, Axel has no normal person.

V

V.A.T.13

You know, I STILL have yet to see where that quote came from about Ale. I'm not really doubting it, it's just, if there is another interview out there with this info, then there should be more info in it as well. >__>;

Stars

リク
Since Roxas and Axel are like two best friends, could it be possible for Axels true name, be friends with Sora? I mean if Roxas and Axel are best friends, and Sora finally meets Axels real form. Like the person that Created Axel. THats what I'm saying. Sorry if it's confusing.

I think Axel won't have its "real form" . If it does existed , i wonder what name he has to be ? >_>

Where does it said that axel's heartless is Ale o.o ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back