• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

kerobaroes said:
AND ALICE IS NOT A PRINCESS OF HEART!!!!!!!!!

Alice is a princess of heart replay the first kh again if you dont believe us, if you ask me it shouldnt of been alice but ariel(sp?) that would of made alot more sense.

anywayz, I like how there putting the Mulan world, very awesome.

S

Sorakicksbutt

well I think you forgot that scene

go back and play the game again

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
I think you are mistaken. Alice is not a princess, but a Princess of HEART. She dosen't need to be a Princess, she needs to have a really Pure Heart. If Jane married the King of the Jungle, also known as Tarzan, she would be the QUEEN, not the Princess. I haven't forgotten a cinematic either. If you were a very good KH Fan (such as I), you would know. Play KH again before I call Satan.

I like the Fact that it has alot of worlds. Wee! I get to play on some of my fav. worlds. I really wished they had a Hell world. That would rock. Goths would love Kingdom Hearts. Lol, help Satan destroy the Heartless in Hell. Have Devil MAy Cry Demons help you out and crap. muahahahahahahahahaha.... But..... that would Suck if you have to fight God.

S

Sorakicksbutt

hey where did ya'll get there would be atleast 26 worlds cause I've never heard it confirmed before:)

S

Sorakicksbutt

Ya'll must be on that hard dope because the interview didn't say anything about 26 worlds I just heard it will be a 2 disk game:)

I might have to go read it again just in case

kairineedsakey

I think that they should use a Cinderella world... no, never mind. No villain.

Okay, how about a Pokemon world. haha. Jk.

What about Monster's Inc.? They could have Randall and what's his face spider thingie team up and be the villains. And you could play as Sora in a monster suit like Boo. I love that movie... and it would be really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back